Women Only

imhim

they need to go to their own gyms tho, with the pussies, homos and vegetarians. oh wait..

:rofl:

f*ck

my gym is in a martial arts centre so its mixed sex but usually dead / no females

workin out with the old timers >>>> ______ tbh

them and the martial arts guy know their stuff

if i saw a girl on the squat rack id be annoyed if i had to wait to use it but id pos her for having the right idea

Guest M12 Part 2

It's true. Good gyms usually have less women in them cis they aren't full of them pussyhole machines and saunas and the like. Don't like training in places with too many women. Them feeling uncomfortable makes me feel uncomfortable especially when you can tell they are scared to go all out or use machines that are near you.

nah es brazil

Nacho Doce was born in Spain and worked for the newspaper El Mundo until he joined Reuters in 2003. He has been based in São Paulo, Brazil since May 2010. Here he documents a boxing academy in the city...

Aspiring boxers train at a gymnasium under the Alcantara Machado viaduct as cars drive past in the Mooca neighborhood of São Paulo, Brazil. The Boxing Academy of Garrido, founded by Brazilian former pro-boxer Nilson Garrido, uses primitive training equipment that he developed himself during his years as a coach, in a project which aims to take the sport to the poor and marginalised population

http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/gallery/2011/apr/15/brazil-photography-nacho-doce#/?picture=373626462&index=0

Guest Lemons

There is one ghastly pipe cleaner looking bitch at my gym who is there every time I'm there. I might tell the gym people to look out for her as she is worryingly thin, but surely they must have spotted it already?