BAHAHAH R U SERIOUS BLACKADABERRY

MissTrezz...

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nyam pum cos theres no reason not to....I dont f*ck none of my babymothers cos i dont want to...u dont need to wear a bally cos only HD cud pick out ur face on CCTVUr head looks like a bullet further more ur nostrils look like a double barrel shotgun....UR eternally pissed cos i even get pum to munch.....ur watchin me hard....I wasn't gonna out u cos i'm not dat kinda guy....but its bait dat ur pissed dat i wudn't go on cam and show u my piece on MSN. U dirty c*nt.....u blatently chich - even ur mum disowned u - u had the loneliest birthday - even ur babymudda never got u a card- no B'Day sex no nuttin.....cos she found out the truth about u and ur batty sniffin ways.....go and listen to queen u black fag come like some darth vader stand in...

i hate it when man chat sh*ti'm a normal guy bladevery1 knows scarlett gets aboutu r some different guyguarantee my gash back catalogue laps ursbut i ain't in that luv doc / silver d lyrical sh*t, fake stuntin etcu r without substance a i ru been duppied offmy boats black yesliterally the blacka d berryur backing grey patches in ur boatgo get cream silverdaberry :roll:

Scarlett you still have your dignity, run now.
nah man i'm e-ride or die[hide:d7473c07f1]i'm just gonna try forge a peace treaty with ceazy[/hide:d7473c07f1]
Don't worry Scarlet.Silver is uglier. rolleyes2.gif

this aint an i f*cked more chic's dan u thread - end of the day -Ur blatently a Goat and thats all thats to be said.....I boasted yes and the only thing is that u lot must have expected some denzel washington lookalike....but i never ever in my life claimed to be buff - nor did i put my pic up claimin anything....i jus decided to put one up...simple...u on the other hand are tryin to claim ur better lookin than me and that is not quite true is it.......i've asked 3 girls in theis office who are already on my case so far to rate ur face......the 1st response was UGH nahthe second was 4.3 and half a chocolate biscuitthe 3rd said kinda cute but not my type...which was instantly followed by "so u comin for a drink after work then biggrin.gif"Ur certified busted.....u pussface!!!

These chicks in your office must be easily pleased or partially sighted.

are u chatting sh*t my man :mrgreen: i am not ugly fact u ru can't argue this point famif i find my bluetooth key and fling up two pics ur doneu could never have more gash appeal than iu wretched doghow dare u align ur hindquarters with this new forum and cast ur stench hereur a waste

are u chatting sh*t my man :mrgreen:  i am not ugly fact  u ru can't argue this point famif i find my bluetooth key and fling up two pics ur doneu could never have more gash appeal than iu wretched doghow dare u align ur hindquarters with this new forum and cast ur stench hereur a waste
And besides if a girl ever says no you can run up on her yard with your lord of the rings-esque sword and force them to say yes. Can silver do that?

are u chatting sh*t my man :mrgreen:  i am not ugly fact  u ru can't argue this point famif i find my bluetooth key and fling up two pics ur doneu could never have more gash appeal than iu wretched doghow dare u align ur hindquarters with this new forum and cast ur stench hereur a waste
And besides if a girl ever says no you can run up on her yard with your lord of the rings-esque sword and force them to say yes. Can silver do that?
swords and female skin nuh mixi send for the tazer :roll: i'm funny anywayhumour goes along way in drawing gash