DITCHED!

Soca Junkie

lol who cares if hes the beta male he stil got the beatafta that is achieved its no longer a question of alpha or beta, shes given up her bargaining chips its a 1 nil victory onto the next fixtureu only take the loss if your feelings get hurt
thisI swear the alpha and beta ting does not mean a thing when p*ssy is at such an all time low the fact a beta male even beat it tells you what time it is with females tbh.

the word alpha male gets thrown around a lot in modern society,and on a few posts i see here. i dont believe that most of the normal male populace are alpha males because they can act confident,walk with bounce or exhibit pattern behaviour learnt from external sources,go to gym and mimick entourage or even star in or create entourage. i think these are probly beta and gamma males,exhibiting normal behaviour in the grand scheme of things. those that have the extremely dreadful experiences with women as described in some of the horror stories we hear here are probably delta males,the subnormal or deficient, not beta. i would hate to see such behaviour held in direct proximity to the highest grading of man (created in Gods own image). i want to think that alpha males would be people like hercules or idi amin not your average joe bloggs who has a laugh with the lads on a night out and can pull a fat bird at the weekend.people who are capable of levels that the average human would not be able to attain.something to strive towards but perhaps never be able to reach. i know its good for the ego to give ourselves a high rating but if we are the best of the best available in the world when all the chips are in and we are being honest with ourselves,doesnt that make the human race a little paltry when compared to sharks or even lions?if we are all kings what value is the title? modern society in association with advertising,grodt and britains got talent is aimed at convincing the average person that they are the best of all possible people, this is false wealth creation in the same style of the recent financial crisis and i would hate to think we would need to buy into that, as it would invariably lead to an unpayable social debt of some kind...so if you absolutely must grade yourself as an alpha male,please refrain from referring to deltas as betas.i dont know if this is a grading system from a tv show or what but i think its overly simplified as a general rule. some of us are proud beta males and dont wish to be drawn into the whirlpool of chaos you are sending us into by association through this dismissive sleight of hand. we're beta than that
EPMD-Back_In_Business_3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I wouldn't be surprised if she got back with an ex... this friend of mine isn't really your typical alpha male. Way too soft!I asked him if he's phoned her to find out what's going on and he said... 'I don't know what to say to her' :D Hmm
f*ckouttahere. man's all stressed out thinkin of a sweetboy line to drop instead of movin on. millions of females out there, can't be stuck on one that don't want You.
some girls literally transition from one relationship to another like a dj mixes tracks, pure perfectly timed fades
the insecurity of these girls is a lot. they don't want YOU, they just need "a man" for their self worth.
the world is f*cked when decent guys get shitted on
no, this is exactly how it works. nice to a girl 100% of the time = get taken for a d*ckheadnice to a girl 25% of the time = girl loves You off.
Nothing worse than worse than chicks who f*cks guys emotions over, they holde the power and they know it.
first part - nothing worse than a guy gettin emotional about thissecond part is gamma male talk
e alpha and beta ting does not mean a thing when p*ssy is at such an all time low the fact a beta male even beat it tells you what time it is with females tbh.
lolwhat? maybe You're havin a dry spell, but i aint sufferin any shortage?