Guest Bedroom Bully.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ã30, because my parents are split up.
same wen i went college. but i was cool wit the dude who authorize it the EMA ting, he was like 23.cos ur meant to do at least 12 hours and my week is 15 hours max.and i was probly averaging 9 hours a week

ã30, because my parents are split up.
same wen i went college. but i was cool wit the dude who authorize it the EMA ting, he was like 23.cos ur meant to do at least 12 hours and my week is 15 hours max.and i was probly averaging 9 hours a week
yeah im doing an art foundation now, and its so slack...got a 15hour time table, but you can take breaks whenever you want for however long you want, come in at basically anytime, go home when you want.I was there for 3 hours this week and still got my cash rolleyes2.gif

I still get ã80 a month from my dad and i'm 22
To be honest with you mate im not surprised in the least. I can not imagine how many tom toms you have to replace monthly.

To be honest with you mate im not surprised in the least. I can not imagine how many tom toms you have to replace monthly.
adsasdapkdopasdsa;dasd'asd'as'da'dsa'sda'd3w''2e'asd'asa

loooooooooolwalk street with a r*pe alarm cuz, it'll deter them

loooooooooolwalk street with a r*pe alarm cuz, it'll deter them
LOL and everyman sending...

right now i get 100 pounds a fortnight into my account from my mummy and a lil su'in here n there from her babyfather (aka my biological father)and i work/do hair to make sum xtra changeerm bak in the day up 12- 16 id get a score a week (none school money) and if i did extra chores then it wud go up a couple squidyoung days it was benner a week from pops cuz hes not a good dad

right now i get 100 pounds a fortnight into my account from my mummy and a lil su'in here n there from her babyfather (aka my biological father)
If you do not mind me asking would it not have been easier to put dad? or my biological father?

right now i get 100 pounds a fortnight into my account from my mummy and a lil su'in here n there from her babyfather (aka my biological father)and i work/do hair to make sum xtra changeerm bak in the day up 12- 16 id get a score a week (none school money) and if i did extra chores then it wud go up a couple squidyoung days it was benner a week from pops cuz hes not a good dad
You had it made for a ''fresh from yard'' chick.