Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

all I know is people like you (and I don't necessarily mean white) are the ones that say 'why is this happening?' when if you opened your eyes even just a little you'd be able to tell instantly
Do you not see the bigger picture to stop and searches?If my mother was killed due to a white lad who had been carrying a knife in town and was at the pub all day, I'd question why the police hadn't stop and searched him or at least spotted him from the crowd.
so your ok with these powers being abused for the so called bigger picture?
For sure,All records of stop and search creates a historic trail which can lead to cases solved months and months down the line.

smh at the ppl mocking
Definitely will be riots.
No they won't.Smilie Culture was by most accounts a stand up guy, a good guy, role model & ppl protested, a march took place yet we still don't have ANY answers. This guy with his history? Ain't no proper riots taking place. At best some press conference will be called where family express their sadness, call for an inquiry & that's it.
:D :D

Some of the stupidness in this thread....Luton has a problem with prostitution. So if you're a white male driving around by yourself post 10pm in the red light areas you're very likely to be targeted by police.Glawgow has a massive knife crime problem with teens. So if you are in a group of white boys in an area with high knife rates you are more likely to be targeted by police.When Joanna Yeates was murdered, police targeted middle aged white men (remember how the public and media instantly thought Chris Jefferies was the killer?)So naturally, if your living in a predominantly black area where there is a high level of youth crime - of course teenage boys are going to get stopped more then white 40 year old delivery driver Jimmy.DISCLAIMER-: I'm not a bounty

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

isit fair to say that the Africans are busy at work, while the Caribbeans are out complaining/sulking?walahi i am not starting anything iam just sayin
By saying I'm just saying dont cover up your racist undertones.Sort it out you c*nt
nah its a reasonable observation to an extent

Some of the stupidness in this thread....Luton has a problem with prostitution. So if you're a white male driving around by yourself post 10pm in the red light areas you're very likely to be targeted by police.Glawgow has a massive knife crime problem with teens. So if you are in a group of white boys in an area with high knife rates you are more likely to be targeted by police.When Joanna Yeates was murdered, police targeted middle aged white men (remember how the public and media instantly thought Chris Jefferies was the killer?)So naturally, if your living in a predominantly black area where there is a high level of youth crime - of course teenage boys are going to get stopped more then white 40 year old delivery driver Jimmy.DISCLAIMER-: I'm not a bounty
We're getting there slowly but surely.hallelujah.jpgthe-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel.jpg

We're getting there slowly but surely.hallelujah.jpgthe-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel.jpg
I struggled to understand how streets logic co signs your stupidity.dont use someone else to highlight your points you have been doing it from day and stay getting negged not even a streets quote will redeem you, sorry.
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Model, 22, jailed for six months after admitting looting an Argos shop in CroydonAs magistrates and police work tirelessly to track down and punish those who were involved in the rioting, one pretty model is already facing the consequences.Shonola Smith, 22, from South Norwood, South London, sobbed as she was jailed for six months after admitting trying to steal from an Argos store in Croydon.The model was caught outside the store and arrested on the spot, along with her sister, Alicia, and their 22-year-old friend Donness Bissessar.When Alicia Smith was arrested she was carrying ten packs of chewing gum that she had stolen from a nearby Kwik Stop convenience store on the same day. She admitted theft.The Smith sisters and Bissessar were remanded in custody when they first appeared in court on Tuesday.Their stunned families clutched each others’ hands for comfort as District Judge Robert Hunter handed them their sentences.He said: 'The tragedy is that you are all of previous good character, each of you well educated.'You have jobs. You have got plans for future education. You have shown remorse and you have all pleaded guilty.'However, I can’t ignore the context in which these offences were committed. You have played your part in a wider act where devastation was caused to businesses and local residents.'In my view, although I’m retaining jurisdiction, the matter is so serious that only a custodial sentence will suffice. That, I hope, will serve as a deterrent to others.'Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025356/Croydon-riots-Model-Shonola-Smith-22-jailed-6-months-looting-Argos.html#ixzz1UpWraJEf
article-2025356-0D673E1600000578-293_634x423.jpgarticle-2025356-0D6724B300000578-428_306x445.jpgFackin hell 6 months. it didn't say what she looted from Argos?A lot of families are going to be destroyed by the end of this month.
Some p.brisco state of mind.

"The problem is that the whites have become black" David Starkey tells #newsnight #riots He then went on to blame jamaican language taking over English or some sh*t and black culture destroying British culture. I'm done. This is the type of people BBC are carting out. Keep telling yourself there is no racist undertone to the reporting of this sh*t.

• Upvote 8

"The problem is that the whites have become black" David Starkey tells #newsnight #riots He then went on to blame jamaican language taking over English or some sh*t and black culture destroying British culture. I'm done. This is the type of people BBC are carting out. Keep telling yourself there is no racist undertone to the reporting of this sh*t.
where you hear this don?I wanna listen

where you hear this don?I wanna listen
NewsnightThey need to limit the airtime for this kinda talk, fanning the flames.

Was just on Newsnight on BBC1. Don't know if they will be repeating it. I'm sure the complaints are flooding into the BBC right now as we speak. But this guy is a regular on a channel that we have to pay money for. It's nonsense. In the current climate his is talking about Enoch Powell speeches and sh*t. Inciting racial hatred or...?