IM GOING TO JAIL IN THE MORNING

Thizz

Why does it bother you so much ?

That you're a walking stereotype.

Do explain, this will be interesing to read

There's a stereotype that black men go after fat, white bitches.

You are a black man. Your wifey is a fat white bitch.

I'm sure you think you're a "special case"; but you are not.

And the worst part about it is you're an uncle tom; so you probably sit there gunning black people when you visit her parents/friends.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

And the worst part about it is you're an uncle tom; so you probably sit there gunning black people when you visit her parents/friends.

Wife a fat white ting. Not thick tho she gotta be fat

:lol:

lol wtf is going on

Gayle is getting gunned in bare topics over some chick?

He was acting like he was the spokesman for black people worldwide then it was revealed he's dating a fat white girl.

No that was Goddaz, I wasnt no spokesman

Jokers, hardly a secret I was dating a[FAT] white girl, fail to see the relevance to bring it up part from a few lolz not like it affects your life or anything :/

do u love her

1331000_o.gif

• Upvote 9

tumblr_lpliq5Oh8e1r18jzmo1_250.gif

tumblr_lpliq5Oh8e1r18jzmo1_250.gif

fail.

imdim had to edit to salvage his post lmao

• Downvote 1

Interesting.

Dated one "fat white bitch" for 6 months

"Special case" again do explain or elaborate

"Uncle Tom" again do explain or elaborate, as I would be very interested to find how you came about in this judgement. As I dont remember ever disowning my heritage or anything, if anything I am always pushing and wanting blacks to better themselves be it with the work I do with my mum or the continual work with the ACDL that I help start from scratch and which is now been running over 10 years and now sponsored by Grace, Wray and Nephew also.

Nor do I remember ever stating I have sold out. My company is highly diverse and my manager, his manager and his manager are black. So again fail to see where this "uncle tom" term is directed to me. Not like I have worry about being accepted by the mainstream to succeed is it.

If you think an uncle tom means dating a white woman for 6 months, then I would suggest you PM me and ill lend you the book. As making such throwaway statements is just stupid TBH

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Interesting.

"Uncle Tom" again do explain or elaborate, as I would be very interested to find how you came about in this judgement. As I dont remember ever disowning my heritage or anything, if anything I am always pushing and wanting blacks to better themselves be it with the work I do with my mum or the continual work with the ACDL that I help start from scratch and which is now been running over 10 years and now sponsored by Grace, Wray and Nephew also.

Nor do I remember ever stating I have sold out. My company is highly diverse and my manager, his manager and his manager are black. So again fail to see where this "uncle tom" term is directed to me. Not like I have worry about being accepted by the mainstream to succeed is it.

If you think an uncle tom means dating a white woman for 6 months, then I would suggest you PM me and ill lend you the book. As making such throwaway statements is just stupid TBH

u mad bro?

Interesting.

HMMM

Interesting.

u mad bro?

If you wanna help out your fellow brothers and sisters, we are always looking for volunteers let me know.

Interesting.

HMMM

?? Hardly a biggie mate

Interesting.

HMMM

?? Hardly a biggie mate

Nar dude I werent even commenting on the fact I think your lying.

I was commenting on the fact you said very diverse then proceeded to state 4 tiers of your company sector only has black managers.

d*ckhead ting IMO

But then again you actually mentioned that you had a relationship with a fat white ting for 6 months, so I guess your a d*ckhead anyway.

Interesting.

HMMM

?? Hardly a biggie mate

I was commenting on the fact you said very diverse then proceeded to state 4 tiers of your company sector only has black managers.

d*ckhead ting IMO

But then again you actually mentioned that you had a relationship with a fat white ting for 6 months, so I guess your a d*ckhead anyway.

Black middle management, white top management = diverse to him.

Interesting.

HMMM

?? Hardly a biggie mate

d*ckhead ting IMO

I said MY manager was black and the 2 above him are black

Service Delivery Manager > IT Ops Manager > CIO

Interesting.

HMMM

?? Hardly a biggie mate

d*ckhead ting IMO

Ignoring what im asking you I see

/

Anyway wrong again

Interesting.

HMMM

?? Hardly a biggie mate

d*ckhead ting IMO

/

Anyway wrong again

Well I was pretty offended by your suggestion that I don't aready do voluntary work in the community so I chose to not reply.

is that your wifey?

eesh... you think people are judging you cos your black?

Any half decent gyal that saw you on road with this beast has subconsciously written you off.

She might have just glanced at the pair of you shopping for fudge in sainsburys and not even known ya

but from when she sees your boat again in the rave its like clockwork orange just start feeling bare sick an sh*t

Interesting.

HMMM

?? Hardly a biggie mate

d*ckhead ting IMO

/

Anyway wrong again

Well I was pretty offended by your suggestion that I don't aready do voluntary work in the community so I chose to not reply.

Unlike yourself Dr Doom, I dont assume. Was merely an offer to you and anyone wanting to help then to get in touch.

You can never have too many volunteers.

However I am still awaiting elaboration of your "uncle tom" terms towards me.

From what I have gathered, you are using those terms as you know I dated a white woman for 6 months towards me, you seem an intelligent chap and should know that merely dating a white woman would not make you a "uncle tom" if memory serves me correct I dont remember him dating a white woman, but will need to check that when I get home as Ive not read it in ages. So could be quite possible that you are using this term incorrectly.

is that your wifey?

eesh... you think people are judging you cos your black?

Any half decent gyal that saw you on road with this beast has subconsciously written you off.

She might have just glanced at the pair of you shopping for fudge in sainsburys and not even known ya

but from when she sees your boat again in the rave its like clockwork orange just start feeling bare sick an sh*t

What you waffling on about ?