Sign in to follow this  
Hendrix

What Car...?

BMW 1 SeriesorAudi A3Im currently leaning towards the BMW 120d just because its so nice to drive but i could be swayed. But the diesel on the Audi isnt nearly as good imo so id probably get the 1.6 petrol in that.Also if your going to say neither give a reasonable alternative.

Im abit undecided on the 1 Series I cant work out whether I like it or not.A3 always gets a thumbs up though.
Im exactly the same. I didnt like them at all untill my friend got one the other week and its really grown on me.

i been lookin to get in to a 02/52 plate s3.. but cant find what i wantwant a nice un modified black one with cream leather interior

Thats what im struggling with at the moment, finding one with thats got all the spec that want. I think to be honest ill proly just get the first one i find that actually matched what i want, whether it be the audi or bmw i think id be more than happy with either.

my bros sellin his 4motion golf, 3dr silver one with full black recaro leatherhe just copped a cls

Guest zak

get a diesel. bun petrol. diesels will last u a lifetime on a full tank

Neither.Opt for a Robin Reliant instead.Great cars they are, they rarely even break down.

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Get a compact, thats what I want, sold my Megane yesterday.Im stuck between a 147, Compact, TT or if I save even more a C180

if u aint getting the new TT.. FFS people still drive the old ones.. and feel like they're driving some F117 stealth fighter. if ur worried bout insurance then stick with an Audi,

Guest Bedroom Bully.
if u aint getting the new TT.. FFS people still drive the old ones.. and feel like they're driving some F117 stealth fighter.  if ur worried bout insurance then stick with an Audi,
Nah would be the old one, like im a So Solid solider lolThey are still decent though, if you get the Quattro version anywayInsurance is cool, got a hook up to get 5 years NCB cert rolleyes2.gif

u opted for the KIA oompa with 45 yrs guarantee instead?
You've obviously seen me cruising about town. I look pretty fly dont i...?