Sign in to follow this  
Dan.

Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Kane Edition

whats this game sayinits rainin.. im bored.. stuck in... wanna do sommit.. might go purchase this game still

what type of game is it  ?
Strategy type game... U can build barracks n sh!t like that to build up an army.... Then u have to complete missions accordingly.. The requirements differ according to the current mission.. for example..."The enemy is controlling an outpost in Egypt... go there and neutralise theyre force, and take control of theyre research facility"So u'd have to build a barracks to make the different soldiers, train up scientists so they can take over the buildings etc..construct vehicles, gun turrets to dfend ur base from enemy attacks in the meantime yadayadayada...

C&C used to get rinsed back in the day lol
straight but i cant see myself play this now 4 some reason

what type of game is it  ?
Strategy type game... U can build barracks n sh!t like that to build up an army.... Then u have to complete missions accordingly.. The requirements differ according to the current mission.. for example..."The enemy is controlling an outpost in Egypt... go there and neutralise theyre force, and take control of theyre research facility"So u'd have to build a barracks to make the different soldiers, train up scientists so they can take over the buildings etc..construct vehicles, gun turrets to dfend ur base from enemy attacks in the meantime yadayadayada...
Definite game for rainy days when your about to chew off ur limbs

Its all bout C&C Red alert 2, shits nuts on skirmish, like 5 hours to win the battle, lost mad hours to it.
:? *Plays Gears*

Running about with a shotgun >>>>>> building a house which soldiers run out of

Both action and Stratergy games are good, you just got to get into red alert then you get hooked.
I will trust you..give it a try...If its anything liek battle for middle earth...your getting an angry email

i agree red alert 2 on skirmish was nicebut the later c&c were sh*thope they gone back to their roots on this one