Mark Duggan's brother on the radio

Kompressor

Got to agree,

No way did he deserve to go out the way he did, and the smoke and mirrors stuff after was......

But from when a good number of people know more than what's being let on, ive got to agree that more transparency and brutal honesty from both sides would work in favour of the family tbh,

As I said at the time, I feel for the guys kids, they're the real victims in all this,

But a full investigation with absolutely everything on the table. Hmmm, not sure this would be totally great for everyone involved.

theres no need for his family to answer questions about his life.... the lies that were already told in the immediate aftermath of the killing by the media and Police already show that it doesnt matter what the situation of his life was. alll they want to do is to get the public to think that its more to do with HIS lifestyle than the daemonity of the feds. ur very foolish to think that this platform should be used to discuss his life.............how many clean cut saints have still died in policy custody and what the fuck ever happened to them? and im hearing some people talk about transparency to come from them... stfu pls

• Upvote 1

Nah, it's a valid point.

You can't just ask for help from police when you need it.

People are just going on with their lives when certain man in their family are constantly on fuckry.

If you didn't fight for justice when other people's family were being affected by your families actions then you have no right to ask for justice when trouble knocks your door.

theres no need for his family to answer questions about his life.... the lies that were already told in the immediate aftermath of the killing by the media and Police already show that it doesnt matter what the situation of his life was. alll they want to do is to get the public to think that its more to do with HIS lifestyle than the daemonity of the feds. ur very foolish to think that this platform should be used to discuss his life.............how many clean cut saints have still died in policy custody and what the fuck ever happened to them? and im hearing some people talk about transparency to come from them... stfu pls

Truth be told if the feds have intelligence saying 'Mark Duggan has been known to shoot after police based on intelligence that suggests he had shot at police on a occasion X', and the family were aware of it then it is pertinent to a clear picture of who the police were going after. However the TAXI DRIVER needs to come forward and speak his piece, because he is the only civilian who knows what happened when the feds pulled up on Mark. Just because man had it in a sock doesn't mean you can't buss one shot off, revolver or not...that line of reasoning that he wasn't a threat doesn't wash. He knew they were feds, question is what made the police think he was so much of a threat that they had to dan eez daarnz :ghost:

Here we encounter the problem with transparency...whagwan with the gun, was it in A sock or tucked into HIS sock. Was he co-operative? Was the operation recorded? Where is the recording and can that evidence be fully secured? What was on Mark Duggan's police file, what surveillance was conducted...

This media platform questioned his life... EVERY meia platform has question his life or just labelled him already, the tide is too strong.

Dancing around the question is just pointless, as his lifestyle is never leaving the discussion. It's the worse way to handle it imo.

Just address it. Then highlight there devil ways.

We live in a country where the human rights activists are just waiting to get behind something. Where there are some journalists that like to get under the systems skin, but they need something from the family. They say the truth is ugly and sometimes if you want the truth you need to express your uglyness first.

Bang on TF

Marvell I see what your saying, but if the family want the morall high ground, they should lay all there cards on the table first, reveal everything then challenge the Police and other authorities to do the same,

This whole, we want answers but aren't really willing to give many is getting nowhere,

Remember the police are just a group of people, they can be stubborn and hard headed,

And as I said earlier if the police are ever forced to reveal the whole truth, then they will also reveal sone things that may potentially undermine the support the family have received publicly,

However is the family come out and say, Mark was........ But didn't deserve to die in that way, and the response and communication from the authorities afterwards was pathetic then they would've let any potential skeletons out if the closet and still kept their arguements relevant, then all that would Be left would be for the police to tell their side. Whilst having no ammunition to fire back or use to cover up there despicable actions

• Downvote 1

This media platform questioned his life... EVERY meia platform has question his life or just labelled him already, the tide is too strong.

Dancing around the question is just pointless, as his lifestyle is never leaving the discussion. It's the worse way to handle it imo.

We live in a country where the human rights activists are just waiting to get behind something. Where there are some journalists that like to get under the systems skin, but they need something from the family. They say the truth is ugly and sometimes if you want the truth you need to express your uglyness first.

Mark Duggan ain't the right posterboy brah. I feel for his family and fuck the Met and those officers same way, but there are bigger issues for the activists to kick a rumpus about.

Mark Duggan ain't the right posterboy brah. I feel for his family and fuck the Met and those officers same way, but there are bigger issues for the activists to kick a rumpus about.

He aint the right posterboy, but the riots made him a great one...

Are people underestimating the questions that are raised by a four day riot, that spread through the country and brought the Prime Minister back from his holidays...

Without the riots the Duggan family and Mark's death, would be just another family thrown under the bus, and seen only on a statistic sheet for an incident that got ZERO coverage a week after the event.

He aint the right posterboy, but the riots made him a great one...

For man from the ends and people who relate to the struggle, not for the lawmakers in the Home Counties or the middle-aged civil servant Daily Mail reading types.

human rights organisations are the ones gonna bring the feds to account yeh?.... so what happened to the better posterboys who died in police custody? why did they put out mis information in the first place?

Smh, his family will/need support, look how much support the POLICE get... Your fighting the establishment, the only things with bigger support than them is the PUBLIC.

In custody is a seperate ting.

Menezes is a case in point, and look how far that got. People should lobby on that and use it as a basis for legislation for armed confrontations between officers and members of the public, criminal or suspected.

The police running the roads is the lesser of a much 1.2,3 etc evils,

If your serious about legalising armed confrontations with the police I'm not sure you've thought it through properly!

I'd rather the Police run tinge on the road than certain man that I'm cool with, nevermind the ones that I don't particularly like,

Plus that legalisation will only serve to offer us all more if a chance of being gunned down by proletariat in Uniform,

Sorry , but I think you've lost the plot a little. (or maybe i just interpreted your post completely wrong)

In custody is a seperate ting.

Menezes is a case in point, and look how far that got. People should lobby on that and use it as a basis for legislation for armed confrontations between officers and members of the public, criminal or suspected.

The police running the roads is the lesser of a much 1.2,3 etc evils,

If your serious about legalising armed confrontations with the police I'm not sure you've thought it through properly!

I'd rather the Police run tinge on the road than certain man that I'm cool with, nevermind the ones that I don't particularly like,

Plus that legalisation will only serve to offer us all more if a chance of being gunned down by proletariat in Uniform,

Sorry , but I think you've lost the plot a little. (or maybe i just interpreted your post completely wrong)

Yeah you missed me.

Jean Charles was not armed, Mark was. There is a distinction, and the general public need to be assured that they are protected. I am saying that basing legislation off a man who was armed is silly - half of the country stopped caring once they heard he had a strap and could care less for his, or any line of reasoning that justifies it. That lawyer dude who went loopy with the shotgun got wigged...I'm sure some of his lawyer mates would have tried to look into the law surrounding police confrontations, and I'm sure it's loophole free.

Jean Charles was a result of failed intelligence, and there should be checks for that.

Also the way police confront people should be different. Why couldn't the feds have calmly walked over, maybe with one male and one female undercover and just bagged him. He wasn't hench, one full nelson and you could have chucked him in a van and he'd have got 11 years for a strap and six teeth.

Jean Charles is the only chance, or the Irish bredda with the chairleg who got called in my a neighbourhood watch type as an IRA man with a shotgun..