Baptista

Rsonist

Guest the_truth_hurts

Baptista is a force, all the people dubbing him now are probably the same people calling Drogba a flop after his first season but are now licking his balls. Baptista in an arsenal line up including fabregas, van P and Henry equal goals galore. If he stays he'll blaze it up next year.

been saysin he was sh*t from day
I didnt know too much about him, but what I saw before he came and the fact he didnt wana come to us before, I didnt want him here. After his 1st appearance for us I wanted to send him back.
Baptista is a force, all the people dubbing him now are probably the same people calling Drogba a flop after his first season but are now licking his balls. Baptista in an arsenal line up including fabregas, van P and Henry equal goals galore. If he stays he'll blaze it up next year.
He cant do anything from the bench and thats where he will be if he stays when they return.

Co-signed anelka, just cant believe Baptista was given such a run and Aliadiere wasnt... He still amazingly flat footed in the box for a striker, he reminds me of Kuyt in that sense...Middlesbrough wanted him in Jan, and with Viduka probably going to leave, it would be likely they'd still want him.

The Aliadiere situation is a great shameI just hope he stays in England and shows these clowns who chat sh*t what he can really do.
for realhe should of been starting instead of baptista if he werent injIMO he still hasn't really had a chanceif he leaves i hope he stays in england so he can show guys