Sign in to follow this  
Rsonist

Baptista

Sorry arsenal fans, i would like to make amends to my previous comment today, Baptista is indeed a worse player than Adebayor.I hope he stays.

His going and thank f*ck for that.When he first joined I thought he was a good buy but wow."Baptista give us a wave"

And to imagine we tried to hijack your bid for him 2 seasons ago for ã17m......Thank the f*ckin lord.

Oi Stat you blocked me on MSN, cos all my messages dont deliver to you....
Nah mate, alot of people are having problems sending me a message.

c*nt should have joined us last season, but hey the bodybuilding c*nt wanted to be a "Galactico".Well f*cking done, same goes to that skinny sh*t Robinho.

What by giving him a run in the first team that most players would envy and playing in a cup final... Yeah of course we ruined him.

The year in Madrid f*cked him more than anything, if he'd come to us when he was on form and hungry from Sevilla, he'd still be The Beast, instead he playing like a lump with no strength, touch or confidence...If Arsene signs him he will be indebted, and hopefully it will be the confidence boost that will make him get to grips with the league, thats why if the fee not too high, I wouldnt be too annoyed if he stays, unlike some... However his touch and his finishing worry me, cos sometimes its like f*ck confidence, just his natural ability should make him score the chances he's had.

HahahahBraptista is the modern day AkinbiyiHold tite him all day longArsenal would have been 3rd if he was dropped for certain games

Hes not settled, you can see the tension in his faceHe has not fully got to grips with the pace, physical nature of the English game nor the pace and movement of the Arsenal game.Having said that he has scored a few and shown glimpses of what he can do, with a nice rest in the summer, a pre season, a years experience behind him and his future sorted you will see what he can do. If his future is with Arsenal remains to be seen