Week 18/19/20 - Festive & New Year Football

User

Skrtel is the best CB in the Prem this season so far.

Scoring, assisting and beasting in defence!

Gareth-Bale-joins-the-lik-007.jpg

• Upvote 4

Family is settled in LA, not exactly a tough league to play in, will get games week in week out, its LA!. Also gets the chance to play for GB in the Olympics which he wants to do.

Earning £170k a week in Paris, not guaranteed games every week, does offer a lot of experience at the top level, one last crack in Europe, club are making big moves. Will already come under a lot of scrutiny just for the wages (alone) which will eclipse Pastore's wages. Yes they could make it back quite easily, his profile would give the league a boost and exposure they are looking for.

Always had a soft spot for the French league, guess thats due to my younger years and when Eurosport showed it.

Also this story about Cahill and wage demands is funny, if Chelsea are offering £45k-£60k ok but if this guy and his agents want anything more than that my goodness its laughable! So Gartside, our offer last summer isn't really "insulting" Fucking deluded c*nt, love to see you go down and suffer, then bang on about a Premier League 2, continuously failing and showing you up for what you are.

"I can assure anybody that Gary will not be leaving for a bargain price"

£7 million huh? Shudder to think what that margin price is.

Family is settled in LA, not exactly a tough league to play in, will get games week in week out, its LA!. Also gets the chance to play for GB in the Olympics which he wants to do.

Earning £170k a week in Paris, not guaranteed games every week, does offer a lot of experience at the top level, one last crack in Europe, club are making big moves. Will already come under a lot of scrutiny just for the wages (alone) which will eclipse Pastore's wages. Yes they could make it back quite easily, his profile would give the league a boost and exposure they are looking for.

Always had a soft spot for the French league, guess thats due to my younger years and when Eurosport showed it.

Also this story about Cahill and wage demands is funny, if Chelsea are offering £45k-£60k ok but if this guy and his agents want anything more than that my goodness its laughable! So Gartside, our offer last summer isn't really "insulting" Fucking deluded c*nt, love to see you go down and suffer, then bang on about a Premier League 2, continuously failing and showing you up for what you are.