Week 27 - Premier League 2011/12 & CL L16 R2

User

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thing is though when i used to watch ronaldo play the hair on the back of my neck used to stand up

its just not the same with messi i dont know why hes mad tecky he skins defenders and scores dumb goals but its just not the same

C/S

I used to get excited to watch Barca when Dinho

was there can't get excited over Messi

You can now say Messi has surpassed Dinho but he will never have Dinho's fantasy

• Upvote 1

Ronaldinho, Ronaldinho, what happened to you mate? :(

i remember watching videos of him when he was a PSG pre-youtube - had to find most of the clips off Dinho fansites that were super sketchy and most of the files were in some low rate .mpg format, you could just about make out what he was doing - :lol: those were the days!!!!

but his decline was far too swift for my liking :(

that step over he gave Ashley Cole in the build up to Rivaldo's goal in the World Cup 2002 still gets me GASSSSSSSSED till this day!

Pos

Ronaldinho10.com

You can only watch it on real player

Skills I remember

The one on Lucio back in Brazil

The one on Dunga

At PSG

Flip flap against Metz

The run where he beats about five mans as he goes to finish the keeper rushes out to him

/

Ronaldinho got me gassed that day the way Cole nearly broke his back after Dinho sold him that dummy :lol:

To think I said Dinho would flop and take his PSG form to the WC

Every day during Japan/Korea the likes of Ronaldo,Rivaldo,Carlos kept saying Dinho will be the world's best in two years

I was thinking these guys are chatting shit I watch this guy week in and week out in Le Championnait he is average at best

trust

Real life pain

Porchy will still be slinging this world cup line when Messi is in his 30's drowning in Ballon D'ors, broken how many odd records, drapped in League and Champions league winners medals. Guy suffers from the classic case of "Everything was so much better back in my day/the day" Also known as grandad syndrome

Actually if he wins the World Cup then he is the greatest barring none.

Even though I don't think Messi could do a Maradona (lead a team like Napoli and Argentina)

He is the best in world football right now and Barca's greatest but to base the fact he is the greatest ever based on his Barca record is laughable very.

• Upvote 1

Messi is a team player which is probably why I rate him so highly. Football is and should be a team sport so to me it is only right that you play in a team that allows you to reach your potential. Messi is so eloquent in the way you see him play. You know he could ghost half the team but his football brain is above that, he's clever, always looking to bring players and his team in. In Barca with the players he works with its possible for him to play the way hes learnt and wants to play. Argentina is obviously a different story, we know why he falls short there but I can't help but respect the way he doesn't change his style of play.

Messi always comes across as a player who is playing FOR the team and not himself. Maybe it wil be his downfall with Argentina that he doesn't think f*ck these guys, i'm doing it by myself but thats for history to decide.

He's the G.O.A.T for me and it says alot that alot of people consider that without him winning anything at international level.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

thing is though when i used to watch ronaldo play the hair on the back of my neck used to stand up

its just not the same with messi i dont know why hes mad tecky he skins defenders and scores dumb goals but its just not the same

You know this is an age ting right? You know when your a kid everything is new and amazing, get a little older and your all "meh"

Messi is a team player which is probably why I rate him so highly. Football is and should be a team sport so to me it is only right that you play in a team that allows you to reach your potential. Messi is so eloquent in the way you see him play. You know he could ghost half the team but his football brain is above that, he's clever, always looking to bring players and his team in. In Barca with the players he works with its possible for him to play the way hes learnt and wants to play. Argentina is obviously a different story, we know why he falls short there but I can't help but respect the way he doesn't change his style of play.

Messi always comes across as a player who is playing FOR the team and not himself. Maybe it wil be his downfall with Argentina that he doesn't think f*ck these guys, i'm doing it by myself but thats for history to decide.

He's the G.O.A.T for me and it says alot that alot of people consider that without him winning anything at international level.

Exactly this. Man like CR7 take football for tennis like its a one man show. Doing it alone is ridiculous when you have a team around you. What people forget is what you said. Imagine Messi decided he was gonna do it himself at Barca, or took on Ronaldo's mentality, he'd score more than he does cos we all know there are times he could shoot but he passes instead.

Messi's ability with Ronaldo's mentality would be the single most dirt ting on the planet

Exactly this. Man like CR7 take football for tennis like its a one man show. Doing it alone is ridiculous when you have a team around you. What people forget is what you said. Imagine Messi decided he was gonna do it himself at Barca, or took on Ronaldo's mentality, he'd score more than he does cos we all know there are times he could shoot but he passes instead.

Messi's ability with Ronaldo's mentality would be the single most dirt ting on the planet

He would become an horrible player if he had Cristiano's mentality