• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seriously comparing the Champions League to The World Cup

I didn't think you was that naive

You killed this argument when you tried to talk about swapsies

Taking honors for shiney Pokemon cards

Your the one who mentioned Ronaldo hasn't won the champions league which clearly he hasn't but has come close whereas Messi isn't coming close anytime soon

You seriously comparing the Champions League to The World Cup

I didn't think you was that naive

You killed this argument when you tried to talk about swapsies

Taking honors for shiney Pokemon cards

Your the one who mentioned Ronaldo hasn't won the champions league which clearly he hasn't but has come close whereas Messi isn't coming close anytime soon

Because you talk about Messi not winning the biggest international honour when Ronaldo didn't win the biggest one at club level.

your logic is flawed basically

lol so aslong as Messi comes close he can be considered a great , seeeeen

But even Ronaldo wasnt the international GOAT and at 24 years old I think 22 international goals is a pretty good haul. We are all just too demanding of Messi imo

nah hes part of a golden generation argentina team and didnt look likely to lead them to the WC. On paper the last argentina team that went WC was probably better than the brazil team that won in 2002.

A team with Messi, Tevez, Cambiasso, Higuain,di maria, mascherano, aguero, pastore shouldnt even need a manager to win games

I'm sorry but if you dont have anyone to pull the strings, you aint winning sh*t.... Pastore is good but not no top baller

To think Maradona led average players to glory whereas Messi couldn't do it without Iniesta/Xavi

But even Ronaldo wasnt the international GOAT and at 24 years old I think 22 international goals is a pretty good haul. We are all just too demanding of Messi imo

nah hes part of a golden generation argentina team and didnt look likely to lead them to the WC. On paper the last argentina team that went WC was probably better than the brazil team that won in 2002.

A team with Messi, Tevez, Cambiasso, Higuain,di maria, mascherano, aguero, pastore shouldnt even need a manager to win games

I'm sorry but if you dont have anyone to pull the strings, you aint winning sh*t.... Pastore is good but not no top baller

To think Maradona led average players to glory whereas Messi couldn't do it without Iniesta/Xavi

to think ronaldo had figo ,ZIDANE, beckham, raul , roberto carlos etc but still couldnt win the champions league.

winning a certain trophy shouldnt matter

to think ronaldo had figo ,ZIDANE, beckham, raul , roberto carlos etc but still couldnt win the champions league.

Did someone say Ronaldo won a world cup on his own? The year Ronaldo scored 7 goals at the world cup, didnt Rivaldo score 6 and Ronaldinho score 5?

Skeeeeeeeeen

Did someone say Ronaldo won a world cup on his own? The year Ronaldo scored 7 goals at the world cup, didnt Rivaldo score 6 and Ronaldinho score 5?

Skeeeeeeeeen

No one said that to be honest.

And it was 8 btw.

Skeeeeeeeeen

And it was 8 btw.

My point was are we expecting Messi to win the world cup with a very unbalanced team? I mean sure they could play 5 strikers and a winger but whos gonna give them the ball? Cambiasso? Mascherano?

Might as well expect Rooney to do the damn thing too

Like I said he is 3rd IMO after Ronaldo/Zidane

The Biggest Big Game player I have ever seen is Zidane closely followed by Iniesta

so even tho he HASNTwon the world cup he is 3rd on your list, yet pele and maradona HAVE won the world cup yet there behind messi.....

Skeeeeeeeeen

And it was 8 btw.

My point was are we expecting Messi to win the world cup with a very unbalanced team? I mean sure they could play 5 strikers and a winger but whos gonna give them the ball? Cambiasso? Mascherano?

cambiasso had just won CL with inter, mascherano is/was also one of the best dms in the world. Youre acting like these guys were playing with dave jones and karl henry in midfield. and from that list that list of messi, aguero, tevez fuck it even veron, you dont think one of them could have played in the hole???

you can say that about all good players when they play international football, from gerrard to ronaldo to ribery etc etc(except spain obv lol) ,are you gonna judge a player after a year (club) or after 5 weeks( international tournament)

• Upvote 1

Skeeeeeeeeen

And it was 8 btw.

cambiasso had just won CL with inter, mascherano is/was also one of the best dms in the world. Youre acting like these guys were playing with dave jones and karl henry in midfield. and from that list that list of messi, aguero, tevez f*ck it even veron, you dont think one of them could have played in the hole???

Im sorry but this right here is the most fart talk in this whole debate. You taking for granted how important that whole is. The best teams in the world have someone decent (When I say decent I really mean a natural that can see a pass Sniedjer/Iniesta/Fabregas/Ozil ect) playing there and you wanna shoehorn a defensive midfielder or Tevez there?

You sound like Maradona the manager tbh

The Biggest Big Game player I have ever seen is Zidane closely followed by Iniesta

so even tho he HASNTwon the world cup he is 3rd on your list, yet pele and maradona HAVE won the world cup yet there behind messi.....

I never witnessed Pele/Maradona playing on horrible pitches and having no protection from Officials whatsoever (You read and hear about their achievements)

Ronaldo

Zidane

Messi

Dinho

Rivaldo

I never witnessed Pele/Maradona playing on horrible pitches and having no protection from Officials whatsoever (You read and hear about their achievements)

Ronaldo

Zidane

Messi

Dinho

Rivaldo

ok so why is dinho and rivaldo lower than messi when they won the world cup?

you can say that about all good players when they play international football, from gerrard to ronaldo to ribery etc etc(except spain obv lol) ,are you gonna judge a player after a year (club) or after 5 weeks( international tournament)

That's why I rate guys who do it at Club/international level re: Ronaldo/Zidane

Ronaldo

Zidane

Messi

Dinho

Rivaldo

Dinho hasn't excelled at a World Cup apart from the free-kick and assist against England he has done nada, Messi clearly surpasses on the club level front.

Rivaldo done well it's just the way his career tailed off pissed me off.

/

Ronaldo

Copa America 97/99

World Cup 98/02

Zidane

Euro 2000

WC 2006

If I am really reaching I would add the two goals against Brazil in 98

Ronaldo

Zidane

Messi

Dinho

Rivaldo

Dinho hasn't excelled at a World Cup apart from the free-kick and assist against England he has done nada, Messi clearly surpasses on the club level front.

Rivaldo done well it's just the way his career tailed off pissed me off.

/

Ronaldo

Copa America 97/99

World Cup 98/02

Zidane

Euro 2000

WC 2006

If I am really reaching I would add the two goals against Brazil in 98

2 goals against Brazil in that setting (no matter what type of goals they are) = Not reaching. Not even slightly