Fat Bytches With Nice Faces

McLovin' Jones

J from my wife and kids is borderline fat.
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
I take it from your avatar you happen to be a Guerilla Black looking mothaf*cka because I've noticed your staunch defence of these fat broads
And I take it from ur avater u happen to be some marga, unfed, square spamface 3-foot-suttin cartoon-lookin prick who thinks Mischa Barton an Nicole Rotchie are peng

I take it from your avatar you happen to be a Guerilla Black looking mothaf*cka because I've noticed your staunch defence of these fat broads
And I take it from ur avater u happen to be some marga, unfed, square spamface 3-foot-suttin cartoon-lookin prick who thinks Mischa Barton an Nicole Rotchie are peng
Got everything right bar the 3 foot partI'm 9 foot BBIIAATTCCHHH!!!!

There are two or three fat chicks in my area that have the buffest faces i've ever seen but their weight is off the scale.Im sure they know though, cause nuff boys are on it but everyone is afraid to make the 1st move.I was going to and once i was in there find a way of making her lose weight etc, even though that would mean she'd probably get a big head after all the weight lose, i was prepared to take the chance.Obviously i didn't i let some other zoot do it and picked her up when she was a size 8.But in general fat chicks with buff faces are over safe.They come like mandem sometimes.

That mad me laugh out loud.