GoldCoast

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Starbucks.
biggrin.gif I hate Royal Mail.. how is the postman gonna deliver a letter thats been blatently opened with a straight face.. or the time a letter came that had been opened but sealed with tape.. friggin thieving idiots.

gone were the days they used to deliver letters at 8, now im lucky if i get them before 12. i've come to a conclusion its run by a bunch of highschool leavers with no regard for time.
nar i dnt think royal mail is run by black boys.

Postmen have the 'right' to open your mail.
never heard of this. never happened to me b4. although i sent a package from here to my brother last month. it arrived the US empty.. they bareface delivered the package empty! and even got him to sign for it. this thread reminded me of sending them another cussing email. cos they said complaints take 15 days to process.

That's what I was told anyhow.Libertine, what did you end up going as to Halloween?

If something goes wrong on Halloween, just nick a sheet and go as a ghost.Or if you look like BlackaDaBerry, go as yourself.