What companies

GoldCoast

Abbey National. I would not recommend their sloppy services to anyone. They steal your money, I've had about ã1000 taken from me in overcharges, I don't think I can claim it back neither because they decided to close my account due to the fact I was overdrawn by about ã90 in them taking their charges and I refused to put any money back in.Admiral Insurance. Rude. They think they are cockney bailiffs on the phone.McDonalds, the service is rubbish, no one bothers to greet you at the door.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been to lidls...and ur a blatent booboo only stingy booboo's get deliveries from there....i bet u've even bought shoes and sh*t from there...or white socks for ur sandals..
who :?
Goldcoast......that f*ckin banana munchin monkey face
stop stalking me, you horseface corpse shagger.
the worse thing about these big companies and franchises is when they go about buying real estate without the intention of opening a shop just to prevent smaller businesses and their competitors.a company i like...marks and spencer and mr patels shop up my street  mrgreen:
I like M&S too.And Bodyshop.And Sainsburys. All nice companies biggrin.gif Fair trade and all that bollocks!
sainsburys like you too, did you see their record profits today

Guest Seriouss

No, are they doing evry well?I was annoyed yesterday though as they had sold out of reggae reggae sauce. :evil: But they are my fave supermarket apart from M&S.

I actually hate waitrose....What is the purpose of this shop.....It's so expensive you never have to queue in there.....and the staff look at you like a freak unless u wear a shirt...I used to do my weekly shoppin in there when i lived in horley and the woman used to say "that'll be ã145 thank you" with some smug grin on her face like i was gonna put some back....That place is f*ckry...
LMFAO. in my 6th form days there was a waitrose right by my school and we would drive there and buy organic icecream in the summer. Those were the days.I love waitrose.

Nah. I like Sky, they do tend to be uppity but you can easily have THEM wrapped around YOUR little finger.I've managed to be let off paying some bills, I've blagged more channels for cheap, brand new equipment, money paid back to me sometimes they just get scared if you threaten to go elsewhere.

Nah. I like Sky, they do tend to be uppity but you can easily have THEM wrapped around YOUR little finger.I've managed to be let off paying some bills, I've blagged more channels for cheap, brand new equipment, money paid back to me sometimes they just get scared if you threaten to go elsewhere.
all companies like this..threaten to take ur services elsewhere,,,,they up ur crack quick time

I was dealing with them when Virgin was not about and they would have these tight Scottish wankers on the phone and cutting me off one day after the bill was due.I could spend over ã5 some day phoning them sorting out sh*t.f*ck them. Virgin will be going against them now.

Nah. I like Sky' date=' they do tend to be uppity but you can easily have THEM wrapped around YOUR little finger.I've managed to be let off paying some bills' date=' I've blagged more channels for cheap, brand new equipment, money paid back to me sometimes they just get scared if you threaten to go elsewhere.[/quote'']I was dealing with them when Virgin was not about and they would have these tight Scottish wankers on the phone and cutting me off one day after the bill was due.I could spend over ã5 some day phoning them sorting out sh*t.f*ck them. Virgin will be going against them now.Virgin cant win the battle, tho i wish they would

Nah. I like Sky' date=' they do tend to be uppity but you can easily have THEM wrapped around YOUR little finger.I've managed to be let off paying some bills' date=' I've blagged more channels for cheap' date=' brand new equipment, money paid back to me sometimes they just get scared if you threaten to go elsewhere.[/quote''']I was dealing with them when Virgin was not about and they would have these tight Scottish wankers on the phone and cutting me off one day after the bill was due.I could spend over ã5 some day phoning them sorting out sh*t.f*ck them. Virgin will be going against them now.Virgin cant win the battle, tho i wish they would
I reckon they will start buying the rights to the big programmes and hopefull the sport as well. They just got to wait for it to expire.It will take a while to build this up if it comes about.

When Sky "accidently" took money for a call-out from my Abbey account, which had no money in, I got charged that pesky ã30 by Abbey, I got refunded both the ã30 Abbey charge and the Sky bill that month - Sky paid for both.

the bbc for not having f*ckin advertsand orange fone campany for buyin up my old isp and still chargin me50ã line rental every month for half yr when ik cut of the fone and contract a week after i signed itthey gve my money bak and said i could have a 30ã disount on my next bill if i takle out another line. this is after they threatned me with bailiffs bare times lol