Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

Formula 1 2012

Anyone been playing this had a couple of quick goes not gone into detail game seems ok so far. Will play in more depth ovewr the weekend

Anyone else playing?

Found last few f1 games bait too hard

+ immnot feelin that they ain't using the propa HUD that they use on tv

Being the official game I expect much better

How did one aquire Mr Puff??

Missed out on a £25 deal a couple weekends ago,most displeased...

tbh its not a turn up n drive ting,effort has to be put in to be consistent with the correct racing lines,otherwise ur tires get soiled...lose grip...turn up to the next corner n have a madness.

N especially when u start ur in some soggy team so downforce f*cked...having to down shift mid corner while other mid-field teams are goin flat out...then adding more wing n sh*t jus leads to u gettin raped down any type of straight...smh

The amount of times I've hit reset in 10 & 11 is beyond a joke, but yet I feel compelled to buy 12 thinkin "yeah this year is MY year"

:clueless:

Downloaded it

In this version they have 3 diffrent career modes I had a go a quick go as a young trainee where you do these test on the car

The amount of times I've hit reset in 10 & 11 is beyond a joke, but yet I feel compelled to buy 12 thinkin "yeah this year is MY year"

:clueless:

Pmsl I think I've only completed 2 races

Bare times I'd play a 20 lap race only to spin out on one of the last few laps n drop pure places

Rage on this game is peak

C/S they need to use the proper race HUD from the BBC or Sky, it adds so much to the authenticity and feeling of the game.