Deals And sh*t

Cody Rhodes

safe

i was on about gettin an e-reader by the end of the yr

i have a few old tablets lyin about but i was thinkin maybe a kidnle would be easier on the eyes

any1 use somethin like this?

u kno anythin about dloading books n transferring em over?

my mrs wastes silly amounts on books, might got 1 of these each

that nook is meant to be really good

they have their own book ecosystem so it shouldnt be too hard to get stuff

transferring stuff over though from Kindle and other providers i dont know about, will prob have to download, convert, then somehow get it on the nook

Do I have to buy eBooks on the nook Touch through B&N?

No. The easiest way to get books is through the B&N store but you can also load other books on your nook. You can move files from your computer to your nook using a USB connection. The supported file types are ePub, PDB, MP3s, PDFs, and image files.  Once you plug-in the nook Touch to your computer you'll see the contents appear in Windows Explorer or Apple Finder.  The device already has directories on it for this, put your files in the right directory.

By embracing the ePub standard any non-DRM (copy protected) book can be loaded on the nook Touch. Since B&N picked Adobe for their DRM support other places that sell - or rent - ePub books with that copy protection should also work on the nook.

Kobo eBooks, Overdrive library, and Sony books have been tested on the nook Simple Touch.

So i recieved this email today off Nook

Dear Valued Customer,

You recently received an email from NOOK customer service indicating that your NOOK Simple Touch would be shipped shortly.

We apologize for this error but your credit card was not charged as NOOK Simple Touch is temporarily out of stock. We’re pleased to let you know that we do have inventory of NOOK Simple Touch GlowLight and you may place an order by visiting http://uk.nook.com/.

Thank you.

The NOOK Support Team

• 2 years later...