Deals And sh*t

Cody Rhodes

was funny today though was funny this bitch took my jacket i spotted so i followed her round till she tried it on and

decided she didnt want it...i grabbed it before some1 gt it went up stairs to the mens section tried on few jackets up there

this mix race guy try grabb my jacket i boyed him in frnt of his mates telling them hes tryna grab my jacket tell him its in women section

• Downvote 1

was funny today though was funny this bitch took my jacket i spotted so i followed her round till she tried it on and

decided she didnt want it...i grabbed it before some1 gt it went up stairs to the mens section tried on few jackets up there

this mix race guy try grabb my jacket i boyed him in frnt of his mates telling them hes tryna grab my jacket tell him its in women section

I guess you had to be there..

3TB Seagate Barracuda Drives seem to be the ones on offer.

Ebuyer have it for £101.09 + Cashback + Free Del:

http://www.ebuyer.com/319640-seagate-3tb-barracuda-internal-hard-drive-st3000dm001

Aria have it for £99.96 but you gotta pay del and probably no cashback:

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Storage/Hard+Drives+-+Internal/3.5+Inch+SATA+Drives/1.5TB+-+4TB/3TB+Seagate+Barracuda+ST3000DM001+3.5%22+SATA+III+Hard+Drive+?productId=48502

I got an SSD running my OS and my 2TB is full so needed this; just check if your BIOS and OS can support 2.2TB+

• 4 months later...

couldnt find a more suitable topic so i just hijacked this

Good Deal: Barnes & Noble drops Nook Simple Touch to £29 in the UK

Barnes & Noble's once-promising digital business is struggling to compete with Amazon and Apple, which is perhaps why the company is slashing the prices across its range of Nook readers and tablets in the UK. As part of the "Get London Reading" initiative, the company has dropped the price of the Nook Simple Touch to £29 from £79, with the Simple Touch GlowLight seeing a similar cut from £109 to £69. The 7-inch Nook HD has also been reduced and is now priced at £129 (from £159), with the 9-inch Nook HD+ coming down £179 (from £229). That makes the bookseller's entire lineup cheaper than rival Amazon and Apple devices for a limited time. Barnes & Noble has opened orders for the Nook Simple Touch on its website, but the rest of the range is only available via Barnes & Noble's retail partners, which includes Argos, ASDA, Blackwell’s, Foyles, Currys and PC World, John Lewis, Sainsbury’s, and Very.

http://uk.nook.com/

for £29 im trying not to cause i really dont need one, but its calling me