Player Tiers. Discuss

Horatio Caine

Because he's got a shit footballing brain or decides not to use it in the personal persuit of being a one man team

HOWEVER if Ronaldo played in the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, he would be known as the GOAT without question

/

yes I have seen a hundred times more of either Maradonna or Pele (be it scare, but full games or compulations, dvds, shows) where I can actually see them play with my own eyes

Yashin, not so much

As I said I do not disagree with having Yashin in the list of greatest ever keepers but to have him as the only keeper when hes the only one out of a list of others that you or I havent seen play isn't something I'd do

Tiers are all over the place.

The number of Premier League / English players coupled with the omission of John Barnes disgusts me, it's a real shame that he never had the opportunity to do it on the the European stage for Liverpool at the peak of his powers.

the omission of John Barnes disgusts me, it's a real shame that he never had the opportunity to do it on the the European stage for Liverpool at the peak of his powers.

Peter Beardsley (should be on the list also) said John Barnes was the best player he ever played with.

And Peter Beardsley played in them World Cups with Hoddle, Waddle etc...

England just didn't let Barnes be free like Dalglish let him be.

If I could change 1 thing in footballing history it would be seeing that Liverpool team in the European Cup.

I think they woulda fucked over AC Milan still.