Manchester United vs Chelsea

Admin.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bring on smith for giggsthis has been the worst performance in a united shirt in about 4 seasons by giggsand he has had some terrible ones this seasonrooney needs to f*cking fix upi blame the ballthis umbro ball is sh*t there hasnt been 1 good fa cup game this season i cant enjoy it with this ballseems so slow

This FA CUP GAME is a typical wembley final.every wembley final i can remember has been similar except when we thrashed chelsea 4-0

Guest Ryan

Once again Ronaldo has flattered to deceive in a big game so far.Makelele has Giggs in his pocket and the latter's delivery from set pieces and wide areas has been terrible.Makelele past it? NEVERDrogba needs to be supported more.Is Carrick even playing?

carricks playing him and are defenders are the defensive line feeding the quaterback(scholes)are running back has been thumbling the ball though(giggs, rooney)ronaldo has done alright but crossing for rooney is pointlesscant believe we are not aplying a strikerthis reminds me of milan away the tactics aswell f*ck giggs i hate him(he will do something noang now but f*ck him he is the downfall of our side)

its like a spanish game minus the technical ability