Do you ever feel like a loser on some depression wave?

Eskay Jones

dont believe all that bullshit about depression etc. The human mind is nuts, change your attitude to your surroundings and the "depression" is suddenly gone

This is quite ignorant Woodpecker. The basis of depression is that they find it difficult to complete tasks that you find trivial.

The whole idea is that they look at life and can't see the brighter side and feel trapped and useless. Once you feel like that its not easy to just click your fingers and pretend everything is different.

I'm no counselor but I've helped quite a few depressed people with their issues, and usually just talking to someone is enough to make a dramatic difference.

dont believe all that bullshit about depression etc. The human mind is nuts, change your attitude to your surroundings and the "depression" is suddenly gone

This is quite ignorant Woodpecker. The basis of depression is that they find it difficult to complete tasks that you find trivial.

The whole idea is that they look at life and can't see the brighter side and feel trapped and useless. Once you feel like that its not easy to just click your fingers and pretend everything is different.

I'm no counselor but I've helped quite a few depressed people with their issues, and usually just talking to someone is enough to make a dramatic difference.

Weren't trying to mug off the really depressed people but psychiatrists nowadays tryna pump everyone with drugs that's what I was tryna get at

Also society nowadays is so pissy, feeling sorry for yourself is deemed ok. The only real way to change your state of mind is to get into action and do it yourself