Brazil Protests

Sinister

Guest TRAGEDY

mexico>brazil

Aren't Mexico and Brazil the top 2 countries in the world where the difference been rich and poor is so vast?

not sure but violence is way more worst in mexico

mexico>brazil

Aren't Mexico and Brazil the top 2 countries in the world where the difference been rich and poor is so vast?

Not even in   the top  10

where do you get your facts from? It was a rhetorical question I know for fact Mexico is number 1 and Brazil is number 2 Turkey ans the states are high on the list to, my source is a news report from the BBC last night.

mexico>brazil

Not even in   the top  10

where do you get your facts from? It was a rhetorical question I know for fact Mexico is number 1 and Brazil is number 2 Turkey ans the states are high on the list to, my source is a news report from the BBC last night.

Tbf it depends what  source you choose to   believe because one website i  looked at   (yahoo) neither brazil or mekiko were in the  top 10, another one neither were in the top 10 either ,just  had a look at huffington though  and mekiko i  number  1 so  you could be right