Sign in to follow this  
Ego

im a last minute bruda

for the last two nights i didnt plan to go outplanned to jam and watch some tvbut at the last minute decide to go outand moretime come home lickedanybody else on a spare of the moment tip

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

yupwas meant to reach dont call me stupid filmin yesterday, was too lateso went to come club off totty court road

yupwas meant to reach dont call me stupid filmin yesterday, was too lateso went to come club off totty court road
What one?

I find them last minute ones are normally better than when youve planned to do something beforehand
for sure

Yep last night was unplanned and I ended up at my friends eating Pizza on his living room floor at 2.30 in the morning.

Yep last night was unplanned and I ended up at my friends eating Pizza on his living room floor at 2.30 in the morning.
Did he have sexy time with you?

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
What one?
Frog at mean fiddler

was jamming in a park till morning reach on friday with a bag of l'sjust cracking pure jokeended up going liverpool street for no reason aswellcah we was gonna go hackneyjust ended up roaming about cracking nuff joke

Not that kind of friend you dirty bugger, how you been Skeet.

Im cool.Last exam on Wednesday (employment)Done loads of revision yesterday, gonna get down to some more in abit. I rejected football so I can revise biggrin.gif

Im cool.Last exam on Wednesday (employment)Done loads of revision yesterday, gonna get down to some more in abit. I rejected football so I can revise biggrin.gif
Good get to it.

Guest Ryan
Decided that Freema Agyeman will have my kids...
Ok that doesn't have much to do with this thread but don't hold it against me...

my money savin 2 pennys biggrin.gifif i dont wanna go out on a friday sat nite to save money to spend on better thingsil jus keep myself occupied till its past 12:30 (watch dvds play console games etc)its easy once uv past that time. coz even if u wanna go ouyt there no point goin due to most things closin in about 2hrs of u gettin there