Family

I get on super well with my immediate family and my cousins who are close to age. My cousins are like my best mates an weve lived together break bread togther make money together poor together. I love them all so much.

my role is often to try keep the peace an I dnt always succeed but all I ever want is for us all to get along in perfect harmony. some extended family members I need to make more of an effort with but its hard to fit them all in.

Family such a beautiful thing

yh g

Dork

/

@jlovely an malt why u dnt reach out?

I havent seen my uncles (dads brother) kids since secondary school so 10+ years. So bad

Your uncle don't live with them?

Him and your dad tight?

Yeah they grew up with their dad.

My dad and my uncle have a weird relationship. This is the uncle who's just found out he's got cancer so my dads been making more effort.

If I remember right my dad used to try and visit but my uncle used to move funny cos his house was a tip so my dad didn't bother anymore lol

/

Now I'm thinking about it my dad was born abroad and left there til 10 and by then my uncle was about 5/6 maybe it stems from then

obviously love my parents and my bro

get on well with my parents, do argue a bit with my old man though and disagree on a lot of things.

dont get on well with my brother at all tbh, which really upsets me. used to be close when we were yoots but just aged apart. ive tried but he seems to want to be distant.

we are completly different people

Bless with mumzie but me and the pops argue all the time but we're business partners so its kinda expected.

Love my lil bros to bits, spoil them sometimes but im just tryna give them what I couldnt have when I was a kid.

Dont really see extended family as I dont live in London anymore.