Could you forgive?

slice2

Guest Chelsea Jack

Bait beta male.. if the missus cheats she gone. Lol at staying together for the kids, this shit always gets out in the long run and will fuck em up way more knowing both parents endured some sham marriage. There wud be pure arguing as well as a result and that wud hardly be goos for the kids now would it? can tell who the seriously weak betas are on here

Bait beta male.. if the missus cheats she gone. Lol at staying together for the kids, this sh*t always gets out in the long run and will f*ck em up way more knowing both parents endured some sham marriage. There wud be pure arguing as well as a result and that wud hardly be goos for the kids now would it? can tell who the seriously weak betas are on here

lol good for you dawg (Y)

Fam if the woman don't business gambling the house why should you feel a way making her lose it all.

Lol at EVER going near my woman's sacred temple after she let another man in.

I wouldn't cheat now either but when younger was a bit different. Didn't take life as seriously. Now wife and kids over any woman.

But you man saying you wouldn't take them back, would you cheat/ expect to get taken back?

But if she cheated I don't think Id take her back... Cheating is dead if you value the wife why do it lol long

And my don told me he left di misses and she was broken he moved on then came back to her and was pissed cah she had been seeing someone new cos he left her alone.

Why I don't do anything when I'm angry boy always fucks me up differently. He's pisssssssed but can't say much cah not really cheating. Dese n*ggas quick to step in2 mans shoes but wife should wait for man really?

Couldn't take that thought personally thy next man been through di wife. That thought alone would fuck with my emotions madly.

Guest Chelsea Jack

u wouldn't say that in real life u mug

Lol if anyone i knew got cuckolded wud tell them straight to fix up n stop being a beta c*nt. Had this convo with someone only sunday.

And my don told me he left di misses and she was broken he moved on then came back to her and was pissed cah she had been seeing someone new cos he left her alone.

Why I don't do anything when I'm angry boy always fucks me up differently. He's pisssssssed but can't say much cah not really cheating. Dese n*ggas quick to step in2 mans shoes but wife should wait for man really?

Couldn't take that thought personally thy next man been through di wife. That thought alone would fuck with my emotions madly.

He didn't cheat. He put it back on the shelf then got feelings someone else treasured her.

/

I would never/have ever cheated. That's some school boy ting.

calm down i never said that

but not all cases are just straight forward like how these guys make out

imo. doesn't make me a 'beta' obviously

could you please give an example of when it is ok to take back your partner after they have cheated?

Guest Chelsea Jack

Odml23 is still still 20/21

still learning, probs hia first rship and dont realise hes getting royally mugged off

nice one dude

Cheers fella u coming d&b ravin this sat with dais?