Match Day 3 - Col-Gre/ Urg-Cos/ Eng-Ita/ Ivo-Jap

Admin.

baines was shocking for the 2nd goal, turned his back

but so did cahill,should of bn way more tighter 

Johnson should of been at the back post with Balo not in the middle of goal.

Why is it only a few on here is seeing this?

i agree but at the end of the day,cahill was with balotelli before the ball came in,he had balo in his sight,he should of bn tighter,but baines shouldnt of bn sold so easily...

johnson got caught trying to pick up the italian player running into the box...

Never said it was his fault that balo headed the ball in. Watch the goal again, basic sh*t, Candreva is a good player but hes not Dinho, Im just saying don't excuse him for getting sold a dummy that you or I could have done. I don't disagree with the general points you guys are making.

aint saying he aint at fault

http://gfycat.com/WindingSandyArcticwolf

he coulda done better but he was running from guy A to guy B and had to sprint to catch up, at that point he's already lost cause he can't change direction as fast as the man on the ball

in the grand scheme of things he shouldn't have been put in that position but at the same time when he was you'd have hoped he woulda fared better

Pos.

Once you're trying to make up ground like that running at pace you've got a problem, your momentum is going to be used against you.

/

Why Johnson is getting criticised for not going up against Balotelli aerially is beyond me, he followed a man making a run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxg6gI6ufnU

If I said to you before hand Johnson or Cahill vs Balotelli in the air, pick one. Who would you choose?

Johnson seems to run with Balo but allows him cuz he thinks Cahill has it.

Cahill seem to change his run with Balo cuz for a split second he thinks Johnson going to Balo. But he clocks Johnson goes for that other runner. That little change of mind is enough for Balo.

• Upvote 1