Girls, how do you like your willies

Paul

Oh and I don't like kissing with tongues neither. That's disgusting.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the thought of someone elses body part in my mouth just puts me off.*shivers*
Do u kiss ur boyfriend or anyone and put their tongue in ur mouth....I find this more repulsive sometimes than lickin the flangiola...
You're a f*ckin nympho Silver.You know you gonna die of Aids.
Yes i am a nymph....I have thought about getting medical help for this condition...When i'm not doing it, i'm writing about it...my sex drive never declines....I will not die of aids cos i am very careful about what i do.....i am not reckless...

lol, i just measured the thin part of my leg- just b4 my ankle and the cirumfrence was 21 cm, now 20cm is 7.87 inches, so whoever said theu like a 6 inch wide c*ck must b f*cking the hulk because i could fit my ankle in ur p*ssy

Are you mad?You do know a mouth contains more germs than a d*ck right?A d*ck don't have all these teeth, crevaces, dirty old food bits on it and a tongue textured like raw chicken skin. A d*ck is much cleaner than a mouth.

I kiss on the lips yes. I do small kisses over his neck.But I don't slobber like Beethoven and exchange tongues. *Shudders*