Girls, how do you like your willies

Paul

Ive just asked 'Queen Penis' herself and she informs me that,I like bum but i dont like bumhole says (22:36):Whats a nice size penisg o l d i e WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ORIG33KY I'M IN A NASTY MOOD TODAY. NOT REALLY FEELING PLEASANT LIKE. says (22:37):No such thing. But anything smaller than 5 inchs isn't cool.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Feckin hell man. 6 inch CIRCUMFERENCE (that means around) is smaller than one of those 99p vaseline metal pots which has a 6 and a half inch CIRCUMFERENCE
HmmmIve stuck my piece in the 99p vaseline pot EVERYDAY for the past 7 years and its not ONCE got stuck.Infact ive usually got a couple of CM on the sides to play with.

Feckin hell man. 6 inch CIRCUMFERENCE (that means around) is smaller than one of those 99p vaseline metal pots which has a 6 and a half inch CIRCUMFERENCE
HmmmIve stuck my piece in the 99p vaseline pot EVERYDAY for the past 7 years and its not ONCE got stuck.Infact ive usually got a couple of CM on the sides to play with.
Therefore your penis circumference is less than 6.5inches.I hope the vaseline you stick your knob is isnt the same ont that you put on your lips.... biggrin.gif

Therefore your penis circumference is less than 6.5inches.I hope the vaseline you stick your knob is isnt the same ont that you put on your lips.... biggrin.gif
Im a student. Jeez.Then I walk into the kitchen and use my dishcloth to clean up.

Guest Ryan

Swear down some of you are dumb.6 inches in circumference is not the same as 6 inches wide, it's much much smaller.In short (no pun), it wasn't a tree tunk but a normalish thingy.

Guest asclepius
Swear down of you are dumb.6 inches in circumference is not the same as 6 inches wide, it's much much smaller.In short (no pun), it wasn't a tree tunk but a normalish thingy.
?? Just point and laugh.

Swear down some of you are dumb.6 inches in circumference is not the same as 6 inches wide, it's much much smaller.In short (no pun), it wasn't a tree tunk but a normalish thingy.
hes actually right yana*does andy johnson burger eat celebration*no homo
WTF DO YOU MEAN HES RIGHT... ITS ME, IM THE RIGHT ONE GODDAMMITARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH

That looks about a 4 inch and 3 inch girth.Looks a l,ittle shorter than average.,
how can u say it looks 3inch girth lol, das bate more than that (no homo)

Can I ask you something, was the biggest penis you have eaten bigger than the biggest pizza you have eaten?If so, thats wrong.

Can I ask you something, was the biggest penis you have eaten bigger than the biggest pizza you have eaten?If so, thats wrong.
I dont eat knob mate.