Clash of Clans

Ephren Taylor

I can't be the only one that feels like setting my alarm clock for the early hours when I know a workers gonna complete a task so I can put him straight onto the next.

Had to do it

:lmao:

Cant be wasting time sleeping when i can be upgrading

Air attacks >>>

At these early levels people only have 1-2 anti air defence

• Upvote 1

At the moment, its preparation time... When the timer runs out, it's battle day... Thats when you begin the war

You have 2 attempts to get as many stars as possible from 2 opposing villages of your choice

You get 1 star for destroying their Town Hall

You get 1 star for destroying 50% of their village

You get 1 star for destroying 100% of their village

You only have to achieve 1 of the above to register a win, but obviously, the more stars you get, the better

If you win the battle, you win the loot associated with the village... so u could win... 200k+ gold & elixir if you win both battles

The clan with the most stars at the end of the war, wins that loot..... The losing clan win NOTHING!!!!!!

On the war map.... you can donate troops to a friends clan castle if you want, but it's best to let people with high level troops fill those spaces.. 

If you attack a village, where troops have been donated, they come out and attack your troops....

The troops that have been donated to your clan castle defend your castle if you're attacked

Get it?