--�¬^----xkwizit kwizeen----^'~>

Social

Please feel free to inform on any unusual combinations of foods that are unconventional but u have found to be delightful when combined in one disheg sardines and digestives + horseradish or beef jerky dipped in strawberry milkshake wrapped in pancakes(i havnt tried these its an example of the format of yr possible responses)no f*cking about in this thread please,nobody wants ulcers

Are you pregnant?I once had a thing for bacon in Nurishment.Put the bacon in the Nurishment, leave it in the Nurishment whilst drinking it, then when you've finished drinking it, eat the Nurishment covered Bacon.Faaahkin' delicious.

remember wen i was a kid,went to some restarauntpoured sugar on my chips thinking it was a salt shaker,wernt happystill i got my revenge thru switching the two around nuff timest=2moro im gunna try the combination of jam and cheese maybe even toastedreminds me of sausage sandwich with marmalade,levels also is there a forum code of not posting 2 many times in yr own topic cos its seen as promotional

Guest Seriouss
On that note - Jacket potato, beans, cheese and crushed rib'n'saucy knick knacks is lovely.
Thats sounds nice but i wouldnt hav cheese on it.
Its lovely. But I never see that flavour anymore.