What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

i got my sights on two am1s(livestock Canada exclusives and the new neons)also looking forward BTTYS dunk high orange.
upload the pics for me please . . .
pics of the BTTYS orange dunk highs are not available yet. The guy in Footpatrol told me that they release end of Jan/ early FebLivestock Canada exclusive air maxnike_003.jpgJD/Size? exclusive Air Max Light (sh*t pic)SideView.jpg

Need these in my life ASAP:imagebox_1200600006_r75.jpg
They're a bit of alright aint they.Saw a chick in Vans the other day with some half cabs, almost catted on the spot. Most likely a next purchase alongside some sk8 HIs.Saw that Uniqlo jacket that got posted, today. It's really nice, the womens version is a bit whack and the mens didn't have any XS. pissed.

I'm feeling those second AM1s?How much?
you mean the neon air max lights?they will probably be around £85. They are releasing now at JD and Size?
Looks like I know where my Size? giftcard is going on...vandals have to get left.Air Max light is me.
so now i heard they are £55!! bargin

you mean the neon air max lights?they will probably be around £85. They are releasing now at JD and Size?
Looks like I know where my Size? giftcard is going on...vandals have to get left.Air Max light is me.
I've checked both sites, but no news on any... or am I jumping the gun?revs any better pics?

I've checked both sites, but no news on any... or am I jumping the gun?revs any better pics?
no better pics i'm afraid. They always take awhile before they hit the online store but apparently they are hitting shops now. I'm hunting on Saturday.I'll look through my email for the Uniqlo code. Its knocking around somewhere.