Street Fighter 5

Flat Eric

LS im gonna add you.

Whos available for games now? I need to get a decent set in with someone who knows what theyre doing.

Lets play bro.  I'm like them washed st dons that try to jump on sf4 and get smashed :lol:

Going to take me a month to get back into things

This initial download is outrageous

Plus no trials is f*cked

Trust, the games proper bare bones at the moment.

The networking is also atrocious. Dont know about you but i can barely find/set up a game at times.

Trying to unlock colours is long, you have to play survival mode and get around 200 consecutive wins in total to get them all.

Its only good for offline versus at the moment and was definitely released in this state with Evo/Capcup in mind.

Need to wait for that patch to sort out the game.

Brook adapter has been fine for me.  Easy to update and they release updates every time Sony try to block it.

They are allowed at EVO and Logan recommended it to me so i assume there's no lag.

Lag on this game was fucked, i thought my stick was broken, i couldn't jump but offline its fine.  Even with 4/5 bars.  Netcode is going to be garbage especially when PC heads jump on

Mad catz???

yeah

They have taken the piss with their release strategy to be honest and its obvious they are trying to swindle their customers.

The company is in serious financial trouble at the moment.

Pissed man,

Problem is that I don't have a stick ATM, and not sure if its worth buying any others?