Vip2 Big Brother

Guest Silver Surfer

Guest Silver Surfer

Ok its been done a few times on RWD, but kinda flopped. But I think if done proper can be done good this year.Well what I'm suggesting is that there is a room that the housemates can only have access to, no access to any part of the forum at all. Yes, a potential 9 weeks of not going to any part of the forum !Once in the room housemates shouldnt be allowed to talk about anything in the outside world AFTER they have entered, if they do the admin (big brother) should impose a temp bar on their account i.e cant post for a whileAdmin should set tasks such as "Ist one to post a pic of a little boy on a hill holding a flower" wins, and the prize is something like access to all parts of the fourm for an hour or so. Also so we dont have bare lurkers, big bro should do a rollcall. So they would do an annoucment and state the date that ALL housemates should go to the thread and state their name. That way we making sure all housemates are active. Again who ever dont turn up "BIG BROTHER WILL GET BACK TO YOU"Now the only thing i cant think of is the nominations and how they would run.I think the winner should get to be Admin for a month.We need a good mix of RELIABLE members in there to make this work, boys and girls mix of old and newbies.THOUGHTS?

Guest Silver Surfer
Stop being gay manlowe himhe knows bout the jokes of BB RWD back in the daywith all that tampon businessahahaha
lol, classic times

Guest Silver Surfer
lool poor brer..probly been thinkin of that all day long and he gets:"wanktastic""sh*t"lool biggrin.gif
not all day, jokerBut yes all u lot are WANKERS

Guest Silver Surfer
This is a really gay topic.Who was Silver Surfer before?
Well dont reply and let it fall to page two of the whatever, lol @ keeping the "gay" topic by posting