Job tips

Dopa

yeah so basically im coming to london around the 20th of june and i'd like to find a job here is my backgroundi'm 19 ( i'll be 20 in august), i'm a 3rd year medical student in marseille france and i've already made quite a few jobs in france like nursing auxiliary, stocktaker, worked in a shop, telemarketer.I speak english, french and i have a quite decent level of spanishwhere do you think i should try looking first ? ( i'm from france so i dont really know places to start with )I'D GO FOR ANY JOB, IM JUST LOOKING FOR A WAY TO MAKE MONEY. - temping agency ( like addecco, reed, do you know more names ? ), - do u know any medical jobs related temping agency ?- is it hard to work in places like tesco, sainsburys and sh*t ?- have you ever heard or do u have any friends that work in hospitals as nursing auxiliary ? if yes, how did they do ?- do u kno any telemarketing agencies ?and last, is it possible to find a job within lets say 3 or 4 days ?

ive sent my cvs to addecco, some telemarkerting agencies, subscribed to jobcentre and reedbut still i didnt get any feedback ( ok i dont really check on reed, and for job centre, the man said when i get to london, i should go to see them )im just trying to have more chancesps : i dont see why i'd be hoaxing, if you dont believe, its ok, but still give me some ideas

https://careers.tfl.gov.uk/fe/tpl_tfl01SSL....qtdoqknvuhcqehfTransport for London,I passed my application, telephone interview and now have a formal interview at there test center in a few weeks time + my cousin just got the job and passed his interview.ã22,074 a year + free travel for you and your partner + 29 payed holiday a year you can't go wrongand you can apply online so if you don't have to come here untill you pass the telephone interview so you know ur not wasting ur time.worth a shot.

https://careers.tfl.gov.uk/fe/tpl_tfl01SSL....qtdoqknvuhcqehfTransport for London,I passed my application, telephone interview and now have a formal interview at there test center in a few weeks time + my cousin just got the job and passed his interview.ã22,074 a year + free travel for you and your partner + 29 payed holiday a year you can't go wrongand you can apply online so if you don't have to come here untill you pass the telephone interview so you know ur not wasting ur time.worth a shot.
Taking elocution lessons off E15 Boxer >>>>>>>>> Seeking job advise form Ash Dot Mizzan

Taking elocution lessons off E15 Boxer >>>>>>>>> Seeking job advise form Ash Dot Mizzan
Hey I'm the best person for it, I have had many jobs since I was 15. I'm 25 now.

Hey I'm the best person for it, I have had many jobs since I was 15. I'm 25 now.
xxxxxxx

i dont get a job in france because i want to work in london so that in the same time i spend my holidays in londonand yes something i forgot to precise : do you think i can take a job for just a month ( july ) ?and localloop, what are the jobs in croydon that require french/spanish/english speakers ?