Sean Ash and Chloe Harman ended their relationship. · Comment · Like

Mr. Gayle

Of the 100 HPV types, about 60 types cause warts on areas such as the hands or feet. The other 40 or so types of HPV are sexually transmitted and are drawn to the body's mucous membranes, such as the moist layers around the anal and genital areas.

Infection with the HPV virus infects at least 50% of all people who have sex at some time in their lives

so different strains do different things. Its not all one thing

80% is a big difference to 50

Lets start out by saying I dunno why I'm being the white knight of genital warts here

but Buddha knows I've been the voice of reason for bare sensitive subjects here in the past in the sea of slow brains

I googled hpv population or something like that earlier smads and google told me in the blurb bit that it does on some searches that it's 80%

your bit say atleast 50%, which could technically mean 100%

and even if you take 50% of adults in the entire world, the portion of them that aren't generally virgins until marriage can't be much more then 60%

if we're talking about the sexually liberal parts of the world then the figures are way different

second point would be that what idea you have of genital warts in your head Lionel isn't a typical scenario

its just another strain of this virus that feeds on the human sex drive

same with all google image and sex Ed STD images

thats some homeless drug addict with no immune system

standardly it wouldn't look more than a freckle and then it gets dealt with and boom

suffering from fire piss d*ck and angry ball sack and itchiness from the more PC lurgies (Gaz's usual) can be a real bad time in comparison