Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Triple XXX

I Need To Put A Lock On A Door..

22 posts in this topic

but it has no hole n sh*thow do you cut the whole into it?do you just drill bare wholes?its a motice type lock

Just put it on the door, draw around the mortice, make sure u pin point the hole in the middle because thats what u need to drill through, then you have to get ur drill and make sure u measure up the bit to the size of the whole and drill through so this is what ur handles going to connect to,get the door from the side and mark up the mortice and then chisel away untill you reached the depth of the mortice you marked out earlier and fit it then it shud work.

i would expect this sort of question slash inquiry from a female.
'cause mandem should just know how to fit a mortice lock?

yes 'mandem' should.

yeah and mandem should bang their best mates girl aswell thats just what mandem do init frank you bastard

yeah and mandem should bang their best mates girl aswell thats just what mandem do init frank you bastard
lmfao

lmfao
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

yeh, dont neeed no instructions or nothing!

c/s thatAnd yeah didnt you get taught any sort of DIY as you were growing up to be at least semi independant.LOL @ thinking "drill bare holes" LOL ohh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

who was gonna teach him it?i swear some of you are intentionally oblivious to this guys lifeand pluschiselling a door to put a mortice lock in is hardly something you learn as standard, allow the fraff

c/s thatAnd yeah didnt you get taught any sort of DIY as you were growing up to be at least semi independant.LOL @ thinking "drill bare holes" LOL ohh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
shut up

lmfao
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THIS FRANK c*nt GOT MURKED, f*ck*ng LITTLE c*nt BASHER

who was gonna teach him it?i swear some of you are intentionally oblivious to this guys lifeand pluschiselling a door to put a mortice lock in is hardly something you learn as standard, allow the fraff
c/si dunno how to fit a lock but ill punch anyone up

c/si dunno how to fit a lock but ill punch anyone up
Do you do boxing fam? Are you a boxer? You compete in amateur boxing matches? You box don't you?