armageddon/2012/end of the world/aliens are coming/i dnt kno

Grafter

Guest Triple XXX
where are u takin the stuff ur looting, how are u gna sell itmost people are dead, money is irrelevanti would loot gold tho still
wouldnt sell ituse itget sh*t like clothes, food TVs n jus loot bare gameactually thinkin through there prob wont be any electricityso jus food n clothesn a couple blow up dolls

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im thinking we're all gna have to keep it movingbritain is jus an island, it has no resourcesif are food supplies get f*cked, we cant grow anything but potato an onion, and how long does that takeall people living in tropical places jus have to pick sh*t from the trees dem

Guest Triple XXX

how we gonna go?if ur sayin like theres 5 people left on earht n one of them is uno planesno boatsno one to work the electricy sh*tno tvnothingjus die out sooner or later

how we gonna go?if ur sayin like theres 5 people left on earht n one of them is uno planesno boatsno one to work the electricy sh*tno tvnothingjus die out sooner or later
boat i guessgo to france, an try an get to the motherland from there?

Guest Triple XXX
f*ck thatid stay right the f*ck herego library read up on some sh*t n make a windmill type thing like that african kid that couldnt read bt managed to make one for his housethen jus get all the games consoles n play around

f*ck thatid stay right the f*ck herego library read up on some sh*t n make a windmill type thing like that african kid that couldnt read bt managed to make one for his housethen jus get all the games consoles n play around
no electric

Guest Triple XXX
no electric
the paragraph before that, i meant wind turbine to generate my own eletricitysome african kid did it by lookin at diagrams in a book

i don't believe most of the earth's population would be dead, i believe places like new york,tokyo ect will be under water.having said that i believe that the evil will inherit the earth, so i'd rather die than be alive tbh.
the meek shall inherit the earththe evil have had the earth for tiime

i'd probably have to invent sum machine like the one mel gibson had in waterworld, where he turned his piss into water, i'd maybe augment it slightly so it could also turn my sh*t into cous cous.
that was that guy kevin costnerreally hate that film

i don't believe most of the earth's population would be dead, i believe places like new york,tokyo ect will be under water.having said that i believe that the evil will inherit the earth, so i'd rather die than be alive tbh.
the meek shall inherit the earththe evil have had the earth for tiime
that is truei'm trying to say thatif whats predicted in 2012 happens. Then the evil will be left on this earth whilst the good will be taken to heaven.That's what i believe in anyway.