Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neeko

tyson on sky news now

32 posts in this topic

for those of us not att a television. Why?

Saw him on Oprah the other week and he was breaking down bursting into tearswas difficult to watch

hes not there u c*nt
Topic was made at 11:10 you spastic.If your post was for lols then ignore this.

Tyson is now a reformed character.Do not tune in to expect the Tyson of old.Tyson is now roughly 18stone of fat, and has the belly to prove it.Life caught up with him, but he has dealt with it well IMO.

hes not there u c*nt
Topic was made at 11:10 you spastic.If your post was for lols then ignore this.
this is EXACTLY what i was doing.....
pmsl

Sad story about the way he lost his daughter

LOL at 'your irritating me now dermott'

dermot dont seem to be on Tysons levelnot feelin what the guy is sayin

Tyson makes Dermott look foolish in this second partTrying to take advantage thinking Tyson is super dumb

Tyson makes Dermott look foolish in this second partTrying to take advantage thinking Tyson is super dumb
yh Dermott is a pratt still

guy used 2 give the best interviews

"SPINAL. . ."

dermott is a neekpurposely went "ouch" after tyson shook his hand, 2 make mike look like a brute or summin

dermott is a neekpurposely went "ouch" after tyson shook his hand, 2 make mike look like a brute or summin
Well, he is a boxer, what do you expect?"Well that's a surprisingly dainty handshake you've got there!"

Well, he is a boxer, what do you expect?"Well that's a surprisingly dainty handshake you've got there!"
Get me.I can't take the guy seriously. Watched about 4 seconds and his wrist was flopping around more than Alan Carr's. Had to lock it off.

Get me.I can't take the guy seriously. Watched about 4 seconds and his wrist was flopping around more than Alan Carr's. Had to lock it off.
nou can clearly see its puttin it on, and Mike Tyson is clearly thinkin what a prick, he didnt need to say anything when he shook his hand apart from 'thanks for comin on the show'I like how Tyson carries himself now, the guy is much more than what people like Dermott would have you believe

nou can clearly see its puttin it on, and Mike Tyson is clearly thinkin what a prick, he didnt need to say anything when he shook his hand apart from 'thanks for comin on the show'
cs

nou can clearly see its puttin it on, and Mike Tyson is clearly thinkin what a prick, he didnt need to say anything when he shook his hand apart from 'thanks for comin on the show'I like how Tyson carries himself now, the guy is much more than what people like Dermott would have you believe
Woah woah woah Smadster, leave me alone. Like I said, I only watched 4 seconds. I was just agreeing with the idea that it was probably a joke as Tyson is a guy who was known for his ability to hurt others. I wouldn't assume that he really did hurt his hand but the guy's trying to inject some of his own personality into the interview. Not a big deal. But like I said, I didn't see it.

people looking too deep into thishe's a former boxer, he made his name by hitting people in the face and being muscularyou shake a man like that's hand and it's more than appropriate to comment on something like thattrying to make out he's a brute? he HITS people for MONEYcmon now

It would be funny but not coming from dermottLike when prince phillip made that patel joke