how can cheaters.....

Kim

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after i cheated i think it was about 2 weeks till i confessed what id done, i was expecting to get a slap to be honest, but he just went really quiet and didnt say anything for ages, then stormed out his house, came back a few minutes later and screamed in my face that im a slut bitch c*nt whore etc, which was expected and deserved really, but when it came to me breaking up with him he spent about a month trying to convince me to work things out, which i was never going to do because things would never be the same after that and i decided it was just best to leave things once they had already been f*cked up and let him get on with his life, took a while before he finally let it go tho

Really never saw any point in cheating.You could be single and get chicks with no obligation at all.That is clearly the better choice. I know woman are more on it though if they know you are in a relationship, but still, the hassle of creeping around really ain't worth it.

Well, only been in one proper relationship which is my current one and no, I haven't. Have no intention to either. Could have been a real bad guy, especially at uni but in the long term it don't make sense to me so I wouldn't jump on it. But either way, I think cheating is a despicable act. The act of snaking someone ain't something I respect at all. I have friends that cheat, and they are still my boys, but they know I don't respect what they are doing.

If you were going to break up with him why did you tell him you cheated.Looks like you could have saved a whole lot of hassle but chose not to.
i see where ur coming from, but he would have found out at some point after we had broken up anyway, so i might aswell have the balls to admit to what id done rather than leaving him confused as to why i had finished with him with some bullshit reason, only for him to find out anyway. id already f*cked him over so i thought i might aswell at least have the decency to face up to it and be honest with the guy

I know one dude who I just refuse to go out with anymore coz he's so waste. He had always said to me that if I had a chick and I cheated, he would tell her. Talking about "all's fair in love and war". I'm a long-term bachelor so I wasn't phased (obviously put him on snake observation) but then he got a chick and everytime we go on a roadtrip he's trying to cheat. He has f*ck all game so he fails every time (even with f*ck*ng disgusting chicks that nobody else will touch) and he's not bad looking so I dunno why. But he says he just needs to have a one night stand and get it out of his system. Been saying this for aaaaaages now!Then the other day I said to him he's not gonna marry his chick and he's saying he will and why would I say that and sh*t and that he loves her. WTF. If you wanna marry her then why are you trying to cheat on her with some fugly whore!? Then he said I should be trying to stop him like one of his other friends because I should not want him to cheat on his girl. I just told him to stfu. Guy's lost.

Guest Triple XXX

my ex cheated on me and told me3 or 4 times cant remembermassive L i kno, but i didnt see it as a proper relationship anyways i was jus boredand woulda cheated if i had the chance, but never got round to it

I know one dude who I just refuse to go out with anymore coz he's so waste. He had always said to me that if I had a chick and I cheated, he would tell her. Talking about "all's fair in love and war". I'm a long-term bachelor so I wasn't phased (obviously put him on snake observation) but then he got a chick and everytime we go on a roadtrip he's trying to cheat. He has f*ck all game so he fails every time (even with f*ck*ng disgusting chicks that nobody else will touch) and he's not bad looking so I dunno why. But he says he just needs to have a one night stand and get it out of his system. Been saying this for aaaaaages now!Then the other day I said to him he's not gonna marry his chick and he's saying he will and why would I say that and sh*t and that he loves her. WTF. If you wanna marry her then why are you trying to cheat on her with some fugly whore!? Then he said I should be trying to stop him like one of his other friends because I should not want him to cheat on his girl. I just told him to stfu. Guy's lost.
hes gassing i have a friend like this well minus the snakey bitALWAYS says hes gnna beat when we go out always talks to girls for basically the whole night has em in the palm of his hand but DEEP down hes not on itonce when he was real drunk he slyly admitted to me how much he loves his girl and would never cheat on heryour guy might be gassing aswell