'Men cheat because they're OPPURTUNISTS, Women cheat because their man is not giving them enough attention/affection'

Mame Biram Diouf

I agree to disagree to agree again. no scientist or psychologist can certaily and definitely prove that men cheat for different reasons than women. but by nature us men are designed to be monogomous only until our offspring has grown, but between then instinct tells us to reproduce further. its really a subject that should be left alone because too many factors contribute to a persons infidelity. But I do agree that women are way better at cheating and lieing and manipulating. Power of the p*ssy

no nuttin to do with being masculinetopic title sounds about right imothey are both spineless reasons, may aswell jus end ittoo many relationships of convinience(sp) out here, thats the problemnuff man have a girl, because they like the idea of having a girlfriend, not necessarily 100% into hermen cheat, they jus cheatshit eds
100% agree with this. I can also relate because I've done this with my last 3 girlfriends.

weak character
These three where everything I thought I wanted but never truely liked.I suppose you've never really had a girlfriend though because you're too busy shooting people and pretending to be hard.
thing is all ur type can ever do is speculate on my life off vip2 i comment on what U TELL US and u get upset.
I've formulated an opinion of you based on what you've posted previously. I don't have enough time to go through each and every thread so I only have a taster but from what I've seen you try awfully hard to try to make out like you're some toppa top gangsters. I think in reality you're just any guy that was in a few music videos and spends too much time on an internet forum.
  • Upvote 1

dnt kno why someone would get into a relationship n cheatjus link them or sutin manjeez
men wanna know that the girl is locked down even if the man dnt wanna be locked down himselfthats why u get them guys out there that try an make u love them, do all this sh*t to make u get well into him jus so he can have u on lock, but hes not really into u like that

no nuttin to do with being masculinetopic title sounds about right imothey are both spineless reasons, may aswell jus end ittoo many relationships of convinience(sp) out here, thats the problemnuff man have a girl, because they like the idea of having a girlfriend, not necessarily 100% into hermen cheat, they jus cheatshit eds
100% agree with this. I can also relate because I've done this with my last 3 girlfriends.
Currently witnessing this with a couple of male friends of mine.too many people in love with the idea and not the actual person.Why force yourself into a whole bunch of drama and sh*t just to keep up this facade which is not even making you happy?

Currently witnessing this with a couple of male friends of mine.too many people in love with the idea and not the actual person.Why force yourself into a whole bunch of drama and sh*t just to keep up this facade which is not even making you happy?
I never even realised I was doing it until I look back now. In the back of my mind I wanted myself to get a girlfriend to try and stop all the debauchery I was going through but what I should of done was identify the problem and then make myself start taking positive steps to improve. Tbh the whole girlfriend did work out for me, as I now have 2 really close friends, stopped all the madness and feel like a better person because of it but it could of gone completely the opposite way.Enough about me....I know certain man that cheat because it gives them an ego boost. I know guys that will cheat just because it's available. I know certain men that pretend like they would never cheat only because no other women would give them the opportunity. I don't have enough good females friends to know the REAL (I think alot of women convince themselves they cheat was because of A but really it's because of :D reason why women cheat but I think on quite a few occasions it will be to be get someone back for making them feel unspecial. That's just a guess though.

its defo masculineask a woman why she cheated she tends to have masculine reasoning'he pissed me off''revenge''not enough attention'these are not reasons men would cheat, these are masculine reasoning for cheating
i disagree that these are masculine reasonings tbh
i say that these are masculine reasonings because they are about initiating situations'i want revenge i will f*ck his best freind'once again these are not reasons a man will cheat, these are reasons a female will cheat based upon the principles of masculinity within HERthe male/masculine polarity is one of initiation, starting somethingfemale/feminine = one of nurturing a situation
nah masculine reasons are more like"the other girl was hot""the other girl was there""my girl was on her reds"Yours are feminine

Enough about me....I know certain man that cheat because it gives them an ego boost. I know guys that will cheat just because it's available. I know certain men that pretend like they would never cheat only because no other women would give them the opportunity. I don't have enough good females friends to know the REAL (I think alot of women convince themselves they cheat was because of A but really it's because of :D reason why women cheat but I think on quite a few occasions it will be to be get someone back for making them feel unspecial. That's just a guess though.
my darg goes to me how this girl said to him 'o if you had come up last week it woulda been alrite, cos me an my man was fightin dem times'but they are back on terms, man cant get to punanireasons that females cheat strike me jus as bitch reasons u knoits probably more the act of cheating that is masculine then the reasonin behind it

its probably more the act of cheating that is masculine then the reasonin behind it
:/You chat so much sh*t.
no i don't/i dnt even think any of its masculine, i was jus tryin see where kurious was comin from, soundin sh*t out, thinkin typin if u wilthis place isnt a f*ckin exam, everything i post on here doesnt HAVE to be correct or make senseshitface

Oh f*ck off smaddy.About an exam.You're just a dunce recently. If you can't see how f*ck*ng stupid that was you're just proving my point.
you need to f*ck yourself stillim not here to impress you or anyone with my intelligenceactin like a little bitch
  • Upvote 2

In my opinion that 'procreate' excuse is just a cop-out for men.If you're just extremely horny and wanna sleep with every sexy woman that crosses your path that's cool just be honest about it.Don't try hide behind the 'scientific' fact about procreation. 'Cause I doubt many of you are actually creatin life. And if you did I'm sure most would sh*t yourself.You men are just horny. Don't wanna be tied down to one girl. And when you are tied to one girl you wanna just test the water to see if you 'still have it'.Speaking from personal observation

When a man is with a girl - he considers buff- he considers good in bed- he gets on with- doesnt annoy himHe doesn't cheat.The same is true for females.
they all annoy himbut i think they still would if the opportunity was too good and presented itself to easily.

When a man is with a girl - he considers buff- he considers good in bed- he gets on with- doesnt annoy himHe doesn't cheat.The same is true for females.
Kind of C/S this but replace the doesnt annoy him to respect. When your in a relationship its only natural to get on one anothers nerves, or to disagree about things doesn't mean you don't love them any more or you don't respect them. Just because I have an argument with my partner or he gets on my f*ck*ng nerves does not mean im going to go f*ck some other d*ck. Same way If my partner thought he could go f*ck some skank because i pissed him off, hes find him self well and truely f*cked off. Plus ive seen for my self some men will cheat on certain types of woman because they don't have any respect for themselves and they continue to forgive them so they loose respect for them too.