Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yuri

This thing on C4 right now

22 posts in this topic

about that ray lewis (that black youth worker guy who makes boyz inII men) and some white girl tryna get wastemen into work

ray lewis >>>

"so what do you do with yourself"

"just sit at home"

"and do what?"

"just smoke weed"

*hardest plainface i've ever seen*

lol @ that exchange

pmsl man left school at 16 and hasn't had a job or been in education since and is now 21 still lives with his parents

i kno this guy still.. grew up with him and all that... year below me. Hope whatever show does it does sumin positive.. dont like seeing ppl from ends doing sh*t.. especially when dere not a eediot.

"Why are you in this situation? There is something about your lifestyle, that attracts sh*t"

lmao bars

ray ain't ramping:

"there's something about your lifestyle that attracts sh*t" :rolleyes:

pmsl man left school at 16 and hasn't had a job or been in education since and is now 21 still lives with his parents

Parents must be soft as f*ck..

How can somebody even live like that and not feel like a f*ck*ng loser?!

that youth is workless

pardon?

that must be the most uncomfortable interview ever :(

oi wladimir your boy is a f*ck*ng bum

the guy has had 5 years of doing nothing, and he didn't even have time to retake his sh*tty d-grade gsce's

i would rather die than go into a job interview and say "i could of got more than a D, i'm more capable than that, but my priorities weren't right at the time"

the guy has had 5 years of doing nothing, and he didn't even have time to retake his sh*tty d-grade gsce's

i would rather die than go into a job interview and say "i could of got more than a D, i'm more capable than that, but my priorities weren't right at the time"

if u aint from ends then dont comment.

It aint easy to come out that downward spiral.

cant u instead feel good for the guy that mans tryna do sumin good now?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ Rays reaction

Johns got a job already?..................sh*t

Happy for the guy, hopefully he builds on it.

Can't help but think if he went for the interview without being televised he would never of got a look in. Obviously the firm wanted to be seen in a good light giving someone a chance.

cry me a river

what about all the people from ends who actually work hard and don't spend 5 years of their life living on benefits and being completely unproductive people

yeah i am happy for him. i'm also happy that's less money coming out my paycheque to subsidise his existence

cry me a river

what about all the people from ends who actually work hard and don't spend 5 years of their life living on benefits and being completely unproductive people

yeah i am happy for him. i'm also happy that's less money coming out my paycheque to subsidise his existence

David%20Cameron%20thumbs%20up.jpg

cry me a river

David%20Cameron%20thumbs%20up.jpg

not quite

putin_cold_warrior.png