Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Waka Flocka Dave

FAO Ladies. The Wait

51 posts in this topic

you get with a guy, how long do u wait before you have sex with him?like i dont know how u lot make it official that ur in a relationship or whatever, ive never said anything jus go along with it then down the road she calls me her boyfriend or whatever but im wondering, you meet someone, get to know each other etc, how long do u wait?i was talkin to this chick jus a lil while ago n she was sayin she waits a month n just kept asking her what the point wasi mean does it really matter how long you wait? like if u like someone u like them i dont see the point of waiting and that, n if ur worried about lookin like a hoe u still have sex with the person at the end of ti so does it really matter if it 3 months or 3 days?and isnt that just lying to yourself and ur partner making them wait for no reaso, i mean u have the desire to do it that aint gonna change whether you hold back or notim just curious to see your opinions on this issue

Unless the woman is a virgin, there is no need to wait. She should aim high when it comes to dudes. Usually bitches who don't aim high have multiple amount of experience with different d*cks in their puss puss./Kinda agree with Sick sense though.

change it to how long they wait to go down, and we've got a debate on our hands, coz certain women will give up the sex way earlier before they get brave enough to give a guy head. jus sayinwill return after some female posts on topic.

It's all about you tbh, how much she's feeling you and how you put it on her.All else is irrelevant.

lol i knew it would be all guys replyin

It's all about you tbh, how much she's feeling you and how you put it on her.All else is irrelevant.

Its not about waiting, if your seeing someone and your both on the same level with what you want from each other and where the relationship is going then it just happens when it happens.I have never understood this waiting for x amount of time, if you wait 2months but it happens for all the wrong reasons then imo thats worse than having sex on the first date.

Its not about waiting, if your seeing someone and your both on the same level with what you want from each other and where the relationship is going then it just happens when it happens.I have never understood this waiting for x amount of time, if you wait 2months but it happens for all the wrong reasons then imo thats worse than having sex on the first date.

didnt know girls waittt longer to gett head, all my sessions incorporatte everttthing simulttaneously

didnt know girls waittt longer to gett head, all my sessions incorporatte everttthing simulttaneously
IVE ALWAYS WANTED A GIRL TO DO THIS LIKE THE PRONSTARS... BUT FOR FUK SAKE... 99.99999999999999999% OF GIRLS JUST BANG THEN "WHEN THEY FEEL COMFORTABLE", THEY WILL GIVE U HEAD...STFU U EDIOT AND SUCK MY d*ckNEVERTHELESSI HAVE BANGD A COUPLE WHERE THEY DO IT DURING THE SEXUAL ORIENTATION... ITS LIKE A WATER FOUNTAIN... EVERYTHING FLOWSSHET

can someone pls decipher the above post for me

slores aint returning the favour for him basically i think

returning the favour pmsli get msgs like "suckin ur d*ck would be a pleasure right now" etc u sttay failing

slores aint returning the favour for him basically i think
laugh.gif

basically, decent women will f*ck but be long about giving head, and give less guys head than they f*ck, and the head comes way later( based on me and ImHim's theory/experiences )

i remember asking 1 girl to give me head every so now and again LMFAO...this was on and off for a good... 2 months i fink den she decides to do it COZ SHE WAS ON HER REDZ FUKIN BITCH DEFINATELY CAME IN DAT BITCHS MOUF MADE HER CHOKE

i remember i try go pro with it and do a water trick with it, water was coming outta my nose and eyes lol there is personally no set time limit

i remember i try go pro with it and do a water trick with it, water was coming outta my nose and eyes lol there is personally no set time limit
lool dont give up.the switch between hot water and cold water/ice cubes...there are no words.

imhim is some freshie.LMAOduring the sexual orientation y'know.FACKIN HELLsadsadl[saasdspaksda[psadossdasa

I dont have a time limit, whenever im ready I lay it on him...Simple!!!

theres been a few girls this year i banged first week, and although i did the dirty deed i was really disappointed in them, thought they were better than that.

the feeling of disappointment usually comes with the territory lad