Cheaters

babymother

so Your family should only have Your back when they have pre approved the girl for You right?

so when a man beats up Your sister, it's her fault because she dated a man who didn't first approach Justin senior with a bribe and request to force Your daughter into marriage regardless of her own personal wishes?

thus You won't back her in this situation

ok, You back Your family when You approve their partners.

Justin logic eh?

so Your family should only have Your back when they have pre approved the girl for You right?

so when a man beats up Your sister, it's her fault because she dated a man who didn't first approach Justin senior with a bribe and request to force Your daughter into marriage regardless of her own personal wishes?

thus You won't back her in this situation

ok, You back Your family when You approve their partners.

Justin logic eh?

NO its basic logic you moron there are consequences to bad choices and no one has to back you and ya dumb choices cos you want to avoid scrutiny if you decide to breed a bosh or a woman who aint right in the head why should anyone back you and go through the associated bullshit that comes with your poor choices when they could of told you the woman was trash?

sheeeit even the vip2 male collective could tell you if a woman is a d*ckhead,

silver the lyrical didnt know

L didnt know

god knows who else didnt know

but you avoided the truth serum from ya own family cos you didnt want to be told anything and want to breed whores and support dumb bitches that have kids for men that likely can not even sustain a t mobile phone with a five day pass?

if you are AVOIDING scrutiny like that this then tells us you know she is not up to snuff which is probably why so many men do not even walk with their woman on road holding hands cos you are too busy breeding chicks you would sooner your own family did not see.

this is vip forums but when MEN do not get this in 2012 it makes you f*ck*ng d*ckhead.

you are f*ck*ng the game up son.

• Upvote 1

whoa whoa, a lot of assumptions there

i have no children because I haven't settled in a relationship with a suitable woman, so You can't talk about the nature of chicks I'm "busy breeding"

all I'm saying is I make these key decisions myself. don't know where "avoiding scrutiny" came from.

if I decide someone is suitable to be my girl I will hold my head high proudly around her regardless of anyone's opinions, family or not

and i'm not "supportin dumb bitches", i'm just sayin let them be dumb bitches. world needs dumb bitches, certain man need dumb bitches, they have their use. llow bein captain save a hoe tryin to educate dumb bitches when it's too late. a massive cosign to "trapped in a life of casual sex". where they belong, where they should stay