SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO GET BANGED OVER HARD!!

Sean Ash

Guest Chelsea Jack

JACK TRY THAT AGAIN BRUV. COME BACK NOW!!!!

bruv u got banged DEAL WITH IT

Already had your missus on the phone crying

Your a fucking joke bruv.. 30+ and you are tryna beef 21 year old's in a pub  :/

Your kids would be ashamed 

JACK TRY THAT AGAIN BRUV. COME BACK NOW!!!!

bruv u got banged DEAL WITH IT

Already had your missus on the phone crying

Your a f*cking joke bruv.. 30+ and you are tryna beef 21 year old's in a pub  :/

Your kids would be ashamed 

YOU GOT LUCKY BECAUSE I SLIPPED COS SOME d*ck SPILT THEIR PINT AND IM WEARING SHOES. I'M A BIG MAN! 

swear Jas does know your bird, but they are just friends.

All I have to say is you remember what happened in July when I was giving you that advice 

BRUV I HEAR THAT, AND YOU KNOW I GOT NUFF RESPECT FOR YOU FOR BEING THERE TO HOLD MY HAND THROUGH THE STORM BRUV. BUT THIS GINGER BREAD MAN THINKS HE IS TOUGH. HE ALWAYS RUNS ME DOWN TO MY WIFE AND HE IS SLYLY TRYIN TO MAKE MOVES LIKE A SNAKE. 

Guest Chelsea Jack

Mate your delusional it's her on the blower calling me every night. Always telling me you spend too much time with the liberal party and your letting your dreams of being a politician get in the way of your family life. I been playing the middle man for months like a fucking fool, cos i like you both and don't wanna see you split for the kids sakes. It would tear them apart. You've put em through enough with your coke addiction you c*nt. Be a man and take responsibility of your shit.

Mate your delusional it's her on the blower calling me every night. Always telling me you spend too much time with the liberal party and your letting your dreams of being a politician get in the way of your family life. I been playing the middle man for months like a f*cking fool, cos i like you both and don't wanna see you split for the kids sakes. It would tear them apart. You've put em through enough with your coke addiction you c*nt. Be a man and take responsibility of your sh*t.

SHE DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU. SHE'S JUST PISSED BECAUSE I BLOW MY LOAD AND LEAVE IT THERE. I AINT NO BOWCAT. ONCE I'VE DONE MY THING I'M SLEEPING. SHE IS JUST CONFUSED. SHE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU BRUV!!! AND YOU SAY ABOUT COKE... WHO HAS BEEN SELLING IT TO ME??????? YOU!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU AIN'T SEEING NO MONEY FOR IT. 

Mate your delusional it's her on the blower calling me every night. Always telling me you spend too much time with the liberal party and your letting your dreams of being a politician get in the way of your family life. I been playing the middle man for months like a f*cking fool, cos i like you both and don't wanna see you split for the kids sakes. It would tear them apart. You've put em through enough with your coke addiction you c*nt. Be a man and take responsibility of your sh*t.

SHE DONT GIVE A sh*t ABOUT YOU. SHE'S JUST PISSED BECAUSE I BLOW MY LOAD AND LEAVE IT THERE. I AINT NO BOWCAT. ONCE I'VE DONE MY THING I'M SLEEPING. SHE IS JUST CONFUSED. SHE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU BRUV!!! AND YOU SAY ABOUT COKE... WHO HAS BEEN SELLING IT TO ME??????? YOU!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU AIN'T SEEING NO MONEY FOR IT. 

pmsl

Guest Chelsea Jack

SHE DONT GIVE A sh*t ABOUT YOU. SHE'S JUST PISSED BECAUSE I BLOW MY LOAD AND LEAVE IT THERE. I AINT NO BOWCAT. ONCE I'VE DONE MY THING I'M SLEEPING. SHE IS JUST CONFUSED. SHE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU BRUV!!! AND YOU SAY ABOUT COKE... WHO HAS BEEN SELLING IT TO ME??????? YOU!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU AIN'T SEEING NO MONEY FOR IT. 

take your caps off you mug

bruv i shot to you like 2 years ago. Once i realised your problems were fucking up your family life i stopped dotting to you cos i got love for those kids of yours. They deserve better. Are you not reading what i'm saying mate? I have no feelings for her!!!!

Guest Chelsea Jack

NOW YOU'VE GONE AND DONE IT. I JUST BANGED HER OUT. SEE WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSED?????????????? RUNNING SCARED

Nah please tell me you are joking?