SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO GET BANGED OVER HARD!!

Sean Ash

Mate your delusional it's her on the blower calling me every night. Always telling me you spend too much time with the liberal party and your letting your dreams of being a politician get in the way of your family life. I been playing the middle man for months like a f*cking fool, cos i like you both and don't wanna see you split for the kids sakes. It would tear them apart. You've put em through enough with your coke addiction you c*nt. Be a man and take responsibility of your sh*t.

SHE DONT GIVE A sh*t ABOUT YOU. SHE'S JUST PISSED BECAUSE I BLOW MY LOAD AND LEAVE IT THERE. I AINT NO BOWCAT. ONCE I'VE DONE MY THING I'M SLEEPING. SHE IS JUST CONFUSED. SHE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU BRUV!!! AND YOU SAY ABOUT COKE... WHO HAS BEEN SELLING IT TO ME??????? YOU!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU AIN'T SEEING NO MONEY FOR IT. 

take your caps off you mug

bruv i shot to you like 2 years ago. Once i realised your problems were f*cking up your family life i stopped dotting to you cos i got love for those kids of yours. They deserve better. Are you not reading what i'm saying mate? I have no feelings for her!!!!

YEAH THAT'S IT JACKY BOY. PLAY THE GINGER DALAI LAMA! I SEE YOU. 

Guest Chelsea Jack

Guys we should organize another meal down the toby carvery in Mitcham and sort all this out

Bruv his coke problem has jus been escalating since then and he's beyond repair

Guys we should organize another meal down the toby carvery in Mitcham and sort all this out

BRUV, AFTER WHAT HE DID TO ME TODAY I AINT GOING MITCHAM. HE WOULD HAVE THEM PIKEY GUYS COME AT ME FROM BEHIND WITH A SCREWDRIVER. I KNOW HOW THEM MAN WORK. 

Guest Chelsea Jack

f*ckin ell are guys that bored?

Should of given a life time ban after that whole hacking the forum business now hes back to his old nonsense.

no old nonsense here

mods can check ips as i said