Totti scoops European Golden Boot

Doom

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id rather have henry in his prime over totti in his prime.Henry offers a attacking threat from anywhere, can make goals out of anything.Scores alot of goals consistently.Henry has done well in CL, 3rd top scorer i think and has smashed some teams.His form for france isnt as good tho, dont know why.Ive never seen totti in the top 3 world player of the year either.

wait why you trying to argue to me that im saying totti is on another level to henryi never said thatthey rank around same levels imomy point was henry is not on the levels of sheva, ronaldo, zidane etc....henry is on same level as guys like RVN, beckham, kluivert, owen, trezeguet, moreintes, batistuta, del piero etc... just behind the likes ofshevchenko, raul, rivaldo, raul, figo etc...RANK 4 i say. mardona pele rank 1zidane, klinsman, cruyff and all them badboys rank 2
Spot on

he isnt rd top scorer Sheva is biggrin.gif

[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]totti education that some people needbut as ive already said who you would rather have in your team is opiniontalk about make goals out of nothing, hes scored some of the most outrageuous goals ive ever seen

READ THESE FACTS THEN TAKE THEM IN THEN THINK WHAT IT MEANS Thierry HenryArsenal 254 games 174 goalsFrance 92 games 40 goalsFrance win World Cup in 1998 - hes Frances top scorer in tournamentFrance win Euro 2000 - hes Frances top scorer in tournament2001-2002 season Arsenal - 32 goals Arsenal do the double2002-2003 season Arsenal - 42 goals, 23 asissts (yeh 23) Arsenal win FA cup2003 COnfederations cup - Henry named man of match by Fifa technical group for 3 out of Frances 5 games scores golden goal in final, wins top scorer and, and best player 2005 - Becomes Arsenals highest goalscorer ever in less than 6 years2006 World Cup - scores winner against Brazil, 3 goals in total, and is named in Fifa Team of tournament2007 Arsenal - Injured for most of season still 10 gaols in 17 gamesAWARDS2003 & 2004 PFA player of the season (runner up fifa world player of the year in both seasons)Henry is the ONLY player to ever win Football Writers' Association Footballer of the Year three times (2003, 2004, 2006)French player of the year 4 times (all time record)2004, Henry was named by football legend Pelé as one of the top 125 greatest living footballers.European golden boot winner 2004 and 2005 (only plaer EVER to retain award)2006 First player ever to score 20 goals a season in 5 concecutive seasons 2002-2006Thierry is currently one goal behind Micheal Platini in Frances all time scorers list

i can pull out similar facts and put them in a way for anyone in the group i ranked him with how about this for some henry facts and statsFifa world cup final 1998 and 2006: NO GOALSEuropean championships final 2002: NO GOALSFa Cup final 2002/2003/2005: NO GOALSChampions league final 2006: NO GOALSUefa cup final 2000: NO GOALS8 major finals and no goalsSunshineTaxi.jpg

i can pull out similar facts and put them in a way for anyone in the group i ranked him with how about this for some henry facts and statsFifa world cup final 1998 and 2006: NO GOALSEuropean championships final 2002: NO GOALSFa Cup final 2002/2003/2005: NO GOALSChampions league final 2006: NO GOALSUefa cup final 2000: NO GOALS8 major finals and no goalsSunshineTaxi.jpg
SAY NO MORE.

i can pull out similar facts and put them in a way for anyone in the group i ranked him with how about this for some henry facts and statsFifa world cup final 1998 and 2006: NO GOALS (1998 HE DIDNT PLAY IN THE FINAL WAS ON THE BENCH, BUT WAS FRANCES TOP SCORER)European championships final 2002: NO GOALS (THERE WAS NO EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP IT WAS A WORLD CUP ND FRANCE GOT KNOCKED OUT AT GROUP STAGE)Fa Cup final 2002/2003/2005: NO GOALS (2002 ARSENAL WON, 2003 ARSENAL WON THIERRY WAS MAN OF THE MATCH, 2005 HE DIDNT PLAY HE WAS INJURED
AND EVEN IF HE DIDNT SCORE IN THE OTHER FINALS LOOK WHAT HES ACHIEVED U NO HES A GREAT BUT ITS HURTIN TO ADMIT IT

Henry will be a legend no doubt. So will Totti, maybe on a lesser degree than the likes of Zidane, Ronaldo, Figo etc but a great of the game nonetheless. Kaka for best player in the world RIGHT NOW though. Guy is too much, carried Milan all the way to the Champions Leage cup. Shows up on the big stage, unlike some players (C Ronaldo).

i can pull out similar facts and put them in a way for anyone in the group i ranked him with how about this for some henry facts and statsFifa world cup final 1998 and 2006: NO GOALS (1998 HE DIDNT PLAY IN THE FINAL WAS ON THE BENCH, BUT WAS FRANCES TOP SCORER)European championships final 2002: NO GOALS (THERE WAS NO EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP IT WAS A WORLD CUP ND FRANCE GOT KNOCKED OUT AT GROUP STAGE)Fa Cup final 2002/2003/2005: NO GOALS (2002 ARSENAL WON, 2003 ARSENAL WON THIERRY WAS MAN OF THE MATCH, 2005 HE DIDNT PLAY HE WAS INJURED
AND EVEN IF HE DIDNT SCORE IN THE OTHER FINALS LOOK WHAT HES ACHIEVED U NO HES A GREAT BUT ITS HURTIN TO ADMIT IT
Lol @ this, it's hard to take certain plp serious when they get simple facts wrong.Henry is special, him not scoring in a major final don't mean sh*t, Smicer scored in a major final & where is he?And Henry's still got time to make a major impact on a summer tournament anyway, careers far from over.

2000* simple mistakesscoring in major finals is what seperates the henrys from the zidanessmicier doesnt have the ability to be talked amongst these namesCLOWNyou man make me laughbest 3 players everhenry, bergkamp, peleinit

2000* simple mistakesscoring in major finals is what seperates the henrys from the zidanessmicier doesnt have the ability to be talked amongst these namesCLOWNyou man make me laughbest 3 players everhenry, bergkamp, peleinit
Keyword, who has all Henry's abilities + more? of course smicer doesn't deserve to be talked about in the same breath as Henry but you seem to think Henry can't be classed as one of the best until he's done what smicer has. Without Henry's goals, Zidane wouldn't be any fecking world cup final to score in, Understand?! Same goes for all them tournaments you mentioned.

i hope you dont realyl believe that

if henry didnt dive no but they never won it so it doesnt even matter

if henry didnt dive no but they never won it so it doesnt even matter
You just lostLock this

what this was over ages ago when i told you henrys level and your still tryna tell me hes better then zidane, pele and maradona put together times 493409729483732

I was going to draw for the Henry stats, because everyone should know he flops on the big stage. But then you could counter that with his pair of European golden boots.

Id rather Shearer in his prime than Henry, Totti, Shevchecnko etc...

Guest the_truth_hurts

I repeat - give up. You can't show the blind. Big up Totti winning the Golden boot.