What Will You Name Your Children?

Doug

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcus or Tyson for male. Alexander and Isiah (I-zy-ah) will be the middle namesCant think of a female name. I like Lisa-Marie but thats a White name
Marcus is Roman, ergo, white.Alexander was the former King of Macedonia, ergo, white.Isaiah is Jewish.None of them are "black" names per se.

i kno two Meeshakslol at u black people tho, dis is something dat derives from Africa innit?they can't name kids for sh*t out there either, bare Prescious' and Comforts and Princes out in the motherland
meeshak is a bible nameso is iradnothing got to do with the mother landand dem names like charity and focus are stupid english words they take for names and come over here an try an fit in, they have real african namesmy sisters pissed tho, me an my brother got normal names and then my mum jus blitzed on some african names book, and all 7 of her names cannot be prounounced properly by the english mouth

i kno two Meeshakslol at u black people tho, dis is something dat derives from Africa innit?they can't name kids for sh*t out there either, bare Prescious' and Comforts and Princes out in the motherland
meeshak is a bible nameso is iradnothing got to do with the mother landand dem names like charity and focus are stupid english words they take for names and come over here an try an fit in, they have real african namesmy sisters pissed tho, me an my brother got normal names and then my mum jus blitzed on some african names book, and all 7 of her names cannot be prounounced properly by the english mouth
Btw - It's Meshach, not Meeshak. People should know better, still.

Marcus or Tyson for male. Alexander and Isiah (I-zy-ah) will be the middle namesCant think of a female name. I like Lisa-Marie but thats a White name
Marcus is Roman, ergo, white.Alexander was the former King of Macedonia, ergo, white.Isaiah is Jewish.None of them are "black" names per se.
I get you but no name but African name are Black created. There are a lot of White names that can not be used for Black's Tracey for instance. You ever known a Black Tracey?

I get you but no name but African name are Black created. There are a lot of White names that can not be used for Black's Tracey for instance. You ever known a Black Tracey?
Unsurprisingly, no. But I'm certain they're out there.

names are all starting to lose their meaning anyway. everyone decides how they want to spell and say them and have no clue where they come from or what they actually mean.e.g Ciara is an irish name and should be pronounced keera. but this american singer has decided it should be said like sierra

i known a few still

Guest Removal Man
meeshak is a bible nameso is iradnothing got to do with the mother landand dem names like charity and focus are stupid english words they take for names and come over here an try an fit in, they have real african names
yeah i know all of that still

americans are the worst at twisting names and then trying to emphasise that wrong spelling. some girl i knew was called sharlet. no.. it wasnt taken from any other culture, just charlotte spelt wrong. was bout to put char..in my phone and she said she's very particular about people spelling her name right. hmmm

names are all starting to lose their meaning anyway. everyone decides how they want to spell and say them and have no clue where they come from or what they actually mean.e.g Ciara is an irish name and should be pronounced keera. but this american singer has decided it should be said like sierra
Thats wat i try n tell people but they think im chattin sh*t

Guest asclepius

Son - Julius Narcissus Maximus *last name* Or Tiberius Cornelius Gaius *last name* Daughter - Sophia Decima numeria *last name* Or Lucia Gaia Quinta *last name*.