What Will You Name Your Children?

Doug

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont like it when people just decide to spell their child's name differently. like.. ashley being remixed to Ashli..and not that it was intended to be the name Ashli which may be a name in another language/culture..but just ashley spelt wrong. and the child growing up getting all aggy about.."no it's not ashley with a Y, but with an I." shut up..your mom cant spell.
Yea i hate that aswell.Its just so bloddy extra.For a boy, i like the name Leo. Or Dylan.Dunno bout girls yet.

Girls:AmaAy-Jah (Asia)China-LeeBoys:JahwanJaydonJah-von
Our generation of black people are, I'm sorry to say, the most cringeworthy bunch of baby namers alive.
Our generation of black people are, I'm sorry to say, the most cringeworthy bunch of baby namers alive.

lmfao

Guest Removal Man
lmfao
LMFAO![Homer Simpson]it's funny cos it's truuuuuuuuuuuuuu![Homer Simpson]I'm a name my sone Nam'ronwhat?